Prologue/Info Chapter

If you're familiar with how I do things for this prologue chapter, then you can just skip to the info down below. However, if this is your first time reading any of my material, here's how this chapter works. This is meant to introduce you to the main character of this story, my OC. Below, you will find the basic information about this character, meaning they're name, gender, and so on. If you would like to see other examples, then please check out some of my other works here on wattpad. But anyway, for this series, I will be implanting my new OC into the story, and if you can tell by the title, you can guess what kind of role they will have. This series will be a little slow at times as I plan to start by following along with the events of the anime but eventually, i'll speed things up a bit by moving over to the manga. But with everything out of the way for now, enjoy!

Character Name: Ayuma Saruwatari

Gender: Female

Age: 20

Eye Colour: Blue

Hair Colour: Dark Brown

Qualities: Respectful, Intelligent, Perceptive, Kind, Loyal, Leadership, Alliance maker, Brain over Brawn, Team Player

Favourite Sport: Baseball

Favourite Video Game: Monster Hunter World

Favourite Hobby: Cooking

So, those are just the basics of what this character will bring to the table. But as this story unfolds, you will learn to understand her better even more as she encounters horrid monsters, corrupt hierarchies and of course, the other 4 cardinal heroes. I guess the only question left now is what kind of hero will Ayuma be and what weapon will she wield? Well, if you've read this far, then I guess there's only one way for you to find out. I thank you for reading through this chapter and I very much hope you enjoy this series. Thank you! 

Also, hi, this is me talking from way later in the future compared to when I wrote everything above! Uh, ok, the first handful of chapters, maybe like the first 5 or 6 have a bunched up and sometimes difficult to read writing style. I've had a few comments about it so i'm just letting you know, in case you're about to read through this story for the first time, that after those few chapters, the writing style changes so that it becomes sooooooo much easier to read. Instead of everything being bunched together in paragraphs, it looks more like an actual script and everything's separated. Like I said, I hear it a lot so i'm just letting you all know now before you possibly got any ideas of reminding me about it. Anyways, enjoy!