"Here we are" Nash said gesturing towards the hotel where our prom was being held. "Oh! And guys, Hayes is coming and he had a date. He really likes her so make sure he doesn't do anything stupid or 'Hayes like' in front of her" he warned.

"Oh he'll be fine. The girl must be head over heels for him. You Grier's are hard not to fall in love with" Maddie smiled and kissed Nash's cheek quickly.

"Cut the crap. Let's go in" Cameron commented and I hit his chest playfully, making him chuckle.

The room where the prom was was huge. Stars that had something in the middle that made them glow were hanging from the ceiling, making the room light up perfectly. Blue curtains on each wall. A few tables in the room, but the middle was a lit up floor. Each few seconds, lighting up with a different color. It was barely noticeable with all the people dancing on it. I caught a glimpse of Tyler and smiled.

"I'm gonna go say hi to Tyler, I'll be right back" I said and quickly pecked Cameron's cheek and letting of his hand.

"Tyler!" I yelled almost tackling him.

"Hey beautiful" he said ending he hug and examining me, "You look absolutely breathtaking"

As I was about to say thank you, a girl with blonde hair and green eyes, that looked absolutely beautiful, coughed.

"Oh sorry" I began, "I didn't know you had a date"

"Um. Yeah. I'm Alice" the girl said shaking my hand a bit agresssively, "See ya" she stated walking away with Tyler. He looked back with panic in his eyes, as if he was calling out for help. I just rolled my eyes and chuckled.

"Hayes!" I said noticing him and his date talking to Cameron, Nash and Maddie.

"Hey" he greeted after we hugged.

"Who's this?" I asked smiling at the thought that he had a date.

"I'm Paula" the girl said flashing her beautiful white teeth. She had a dark blue long dress on. She was a brunnette with a few light brown highlights here and there. Her eyes were dark brown, the kind of dark brown thar sparkled.

"Nice to meet you" I said nicely, "Hayes, she's too pretty for you" I teased and he shook his head, chuckling.

"We'll see you guys later" Hayes replied grabbing the girls hand and taking her towards were all the people we dancing along with the music.

"We're gonna dance" I said wrapping my arms around Cameron's waist.

"I'd rather kiss" he replied.

"Is that so?" I asked beginning to lean in. Without overthinking anything we started to make out.

I pulled away after a while. He smiled and hugged me. I noticed that Hayes had a lot of fans around him, and Paula was holding on to his arm protectively. I felt bad, she just probably felt insecure. Once Hayes looked over at me, I glared at him, gesturing towards the girl. He made a face expression as if saying "Oh". He turned away from the fans, cupped her cheeks, looked deep into her eyes, smiled, and kissed her passionately. I shook my head, smiling at the cuteness. The fans immediately started taking pictures of them kissing. Paula wrapped her arms around his waist, obviously happier than ever.

"Young love" Cameron sighed, pecking my cheek many times.

"Stop" I giggled pushing him away playfully. He pouted and crossed his arms on his chest. I shook my head, and hugged him. Whispering "I love you" many times. He whispered it back.

A slow song started to play, 'All of Me' by John Legend to be exact. Cameron, slowly and lovingly, wrapped his arms around my waist. I did the same, wrapping my arms around his neck. Halfway through the song, someone unexpected interrupted us.