"Geez, I can't even say anything now, can I?" Rina pouted sulking.

"I love you too bestfriend." Teresa sent a flying kiss at her.

Just then Teresa's smile was replaced by a scowl on her face as her phone rang, cutting the call she turned back to Rina, "So how was the experience."

"It was awesome." She smiled back.

Her phone rang again, "Why you?" She glared at the number and She blocked the number.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing." She shook her head but her face said something else.

"Okay here's your food." Ai brought few pastries, icecreams. "You're still on it?" Ai looked at Teresa. "Here, have some and cheer up." She scooped up the icecream and offered her.

"What happened?" Rina asked.

"They fought again." 

Now it was Rina's phone that rang. "I think you should take this Teresa." Rina waved the screen in front of her.

"Why is he calling you?" Teresa glared at the screen flashing her husband's name.

"Cause you just blocked his call." said Rina. "Just take the call."

"Fine." She got up from the chair, walking up to a corner "What?" She yelled picking the call.

As Teresa was busy fighting with her husband, Ai took the seat beside Rina, "So how was your fake honeymoon with your fake husband?"

Rina's eyes widened in shock, "Oh my god who're you? What have you done to my sweet innocent Ai?" 

"Being with Teresa is rubbing on me I guess." She winked.

"Scary! Just one Teresa is enough." Feeling the chill, Rina hugged herself.

"So?" Ai pressed further.

"So?" Rina shrugged.

"What happened?" She raised her brows.

"Nothing." 

"When he dropped you earlier, the way you were acting was not just 'nothing.' so what happened?" 

"We kissed." Rina blurted out.

"Oh my!" Ai exclaimed happily. "Wow! See he does like you!" 

"Yeah right! He was drunk, Ai. He doesn't even remember." She answered in an annoyed tone.

"What about you then? You like him?"

"That's the problem, I don't know... I just...don't know..." Her voice shook. "I've always known what I wanted, I've always had a clear view of my path but this I don't know... he stirs me up." She closed her eyes reminicing every moment they spent together. "I'm all messed up, I need some time away from him, I just need some time to think, to arrange everything in order, to figure this out, to figure myself out but I'm stuck with him in the same house." Rina rants out.

"Hey, calm down!" Ai pats her back. "It's okay. I know you've always thought straight but sometime isn't it okay to be like this too? Feelings for some one can't be controlled, it just oveflows, losing yourself, being swept away, it's okay to let yourself fall in love."

"But I don't want this. I'm scared, letting go of my control, letting myself swept away, I've already been fooled once." 

"But he's not Eros. He's Rihito."

"That's the problem. He's Rihito, he is him."

"You..."

"Let's stop this. I don't want to talk about him." 

"But..." Ai tries to continue but as soon as she sees Teresa coming, she stops.

After making up, when Teresa returns her smile disappears as she senses the tension in the air.

"Something wrong?" She asks taking her seat.

"Nothing." Rina gives a smile but her eyes are distant.

"You're hiding something from me?" Teresa eyes them suspiciously.

Hearing her words, Rina feels a pang of guilt, heavy on her chest.

"Aren't you hiding something?" Ai distracts her with her question.

"What?" Teresa blinks.

"Your smile just now, looks like you made up?" 

"Oh yes." Teresa smiles with a slight blush. "He's on his way here." 

"My my look at you blushing." They tease her.

***

Getting back home, she runs into Rihito walking around the hall half naked.

"What the?" She glares at him.

"Oh you're back?" he comes running to her. "I missed you. I was getting bored alone." He hugs her. Flustered she pushes him away, "Put on some clothes, will you?" She shouts turning her head away only to find a messed up house. Clothes lying on the floor, water splashed on the ground, packets of chips lying around.

"But I'm hot." He complaints. "and I'm hungry, make me some food please." He smiles at her.

She glares at him then at her messed up house, "What the hell have you done to my house?" She yells.