Cant we walk a bit faster?

Yoongi's pov
He drove quickly to the hospital but it was the worst drive of his life. Concentrating with Yn in the back wailing was distracting. In itself noise wasn't an issue, he'd driven through worse conditions and a lot worse than noise, the problem was because it was Yn's noise and she was in pain and it constantly tugged for his attention in his mind every time she got worked up.

All he could hear was Jin every few minutes.
"Shhhh calm down Yn. Just breathe with it!"
"I am fucking breathing!" She snapped back and he felt a tug on his lips as he smiled a little. Even giving birth she was still feisty. Poor Jin. He felt sorry for him trying to control her for the last four hours. The hospital didn't want her in till the contractions were closer together so she'd been at home and holy hell was that awkward.

At one point all the boys were sat bolt upright awkwardly on the sofa, not wanting to leave her but unsure what to do and despite the circumstances it was one of the funniest things he's ever seen, all those scary tattooed men flushing red and dithering every time Yn yelled out in pain as she paced around the same circle over and over again for hours on end.

They pulled up outside the hospital and Jin helped Yn out as he took her bag and they started their slow waddle into the hospital, stopping every few minutes for her contraction to pass.
"For gods sake. Can't we walk a bit faster or you'll drop my daughter on the floor at this rate." He grumbled as he looked down at Yn who was bent over trying to remember to breathe and to his shock she laughed and grinned at him.
"Even at a time like this you're capable of being a knob'ed. One of your charms."
"At least you cracked a smile I guess." He shrugged with a small smile as he and Jin helped her up and they eventually made it to the birthing ward.

They were shown to a private room and Yoongi glanced around.
"Is this it? It's small..."
"What were you expecting? A grand reception and a bottle of champagne?" Yn whined and he laughed. That would have been a nice touch for sure.
"At least I'd have had something to do while you roll around wailing like a dying animal" He knew this was mean but he loved her really, taking the piss out of her was just his warped way of showing it and after nearly a year she'd figured this out.

After a while they'd all settled as the midwives came in and out. He had a hard time explaining about why Jin was there and made up some excuse he was Yn's brother and a doctor so she wanted him present, he couldn't turn around and say he's a doctor of the underworld for gangsters and criminals. Jin and himself had a chair either side of her bed as she grabbed his hand and squeezed the life out of it every few minutes. He looked at Jin and let out a silent scream as Yn nearly broke his fingers and Jin laughed.
"She seems twice as strong now she's in pain right? She could actually break your fingers." Jin winked as he sipped a cup of tea the nurses had made for him and Yoongi instantly switched his right hand for his left and Jin looked at him in a confused way at his sudden switch.
"That's my trigger finger! She can't break that!" He scoffed like it was obvious.

After a while there was a commotion outside the door down the hall a little way and he went to find out what was going on. Just as he was about to open the door a furious midwife came bursting through, red in the face.
"Yn!" She barked and her tone instantly pissed him off. How dare she speak to her that way?
"What?" He asked blocking her entrance into the room. If she was going to be rude she could damn well talk to him instead and funnily enough when faced with him her attitude changed.
"I-oh well...there are five men here who are all claiming to be her brothers..."her tone softer now she was gazing up at him scowling.

He told her to piss off in no uncertain terms and turned to Yn as the midwife left the room.
"Kitten? I'll be back in a second okay? Don't get into a panic while I'm gone." He said gently kissing her forehead after Jin had wiped the sweat off.

He followed the nervous midwife as she tottered down the hall and as soon as he rounded the corner of course the boys where there.
"Boys." He grinned as he fist bumped and high fived them all. They'd come because they were worried about Yn. The midwife explained she could only have two birthing partners in the room and he cut her off mid sentence.
"She'll have as many as she feels she needs, you're really starting to get on my nerves lady. Get lost unless Yn calls for you!" He snapped and he turned to walk with the boys back to Yn as the widwives watched nervously as the handsome tattooed men strode past.