Away.

Smut warning ⚠️

You wake up late the next morning to Yoongi and the others running around with bags and suitcases. They're starting to pile up neatly by the door.

You saunter around in your oversized T-shirt and underwear until you find the man you're looking for, he's on the phone as he saunters around the garden in the morning sun.
"Yeah, Mhmm, no thats fine, I'll bring him over later, on the way, yeah, yeah okay, bye."

You feel betrayed and stand there with your arms folded and a pout. He catches you watching him and walks over as he hangs up, wraps his left arm around your waist and pulls you close as his right hand combs through your hair allowing him to pull you in so he can kiss your forehead.
"If it's isn't my favourite trout pout."
"That's so mean."
"Truth hurts kitten."
"Hey. You never say goodbye to anyone on the phone. Who's that? And what's with all
The bags?" You ask brushing your wild hair back out of your face as he steps back.

"It's my mum. I can't exactly hang up on my mum."
"Oh..."
"We're all going away to our second house."
"We have a second house?"
"We have three houses."
"Where's the second house."
"Right on the edge of Fiji."
"...Fiji?....ya'll are just upping sticks and buggering off to Fiji?!"
"You included, I've already packed your shit. Let's go, we're dropping Holly of to my mums on the way to the airport." He comments oblivious to your shock and mild distress as he walks past leaving a playful slap on your ass as he leaves, making you yelp.

You drag your feet back through the house to get dressed and crash into Jin.
"Jin? Why are we suddenly going to Fiji?"
"Because Yn, we could all do with a break, it's nicer there than here, Yoongi is stressed, we need to keep you safe, there's a lot of reasons."
"But isn't it kind of like running away?" You ask bluntly, a little taken a back by the knee jerk decision to go away.
"No, by no means is he running away, he's just doing the best he can to keep you safe." Jin corrects as he bops you on the head and walks off leaving you to get dressed and get ready to leave.

Yoongi's pov
"Why does this dog own so much stuff?" He grumbles as he chucks Holly's stuff into a box but is broken from his thoughts at someone enters the room without knocking, the only sound alerting him is the soft swoosh of the door on the carpet.

He glanced towards the door and spies a small delicate set of feet, attached to a pair of long, pale, slender legs one of which is adorned by a large tattoo. Yn is making her way into the room to get dressed and as she shuts the door gently with her foot she immediately strips off her T-shirt and saunters over to the shower in just her underwear. Is she trying to wind him up on purpose? He isn't sure but he's sure as hell about to follow her.

As he follows Yn she makes no attempt to kick him out, she turns on the shower, glances over her shoulder at him, drops her underwear to the floor and steps in as he sits on the side of the bath watching her. As she starts to wash her hair the water cascades over her curves and he quickly decides he's getting in.
"That's enough watching for me." He mutters as he strips off his own clothes and joins her in the shower, kissing her fiercely as he pins her against the wall, the cold tiles giving her goosebumps making her nipples perk up as she draws in a quick breath between kisses at the shock of the cold against her skin.

He works his way quickly down her neck and collar bones till he takes her nipple in his mouth and she does her ever familiar face where she's holding back her moans as she grips his shoulders.
"Y-Yoongi, not here." And he laughs to himself as he runs his right hand against her entrance finally making her release a small moan.
"Yes here. Exactly here, wanna try defy me baby?" He mumbles against her neck and to his delight she shakes her head.

He's got a lot he wants to teach this kitten. He's only touched her twice in six weeks but by god has it been hard keeping his hands to himself. He kisses her lips and he was willing to take it easy on her till she got feisty in her excitement and bit his lip sucking on it hard.
"Ah~ Kitten!" He growls slapping her thigh.
"Get on your knees." And to his delight her face flushes red, she has a good idea of what's about to happen.
"Knees. Now!" He barks and he bites his lip in a pleased way as she obliged and looked at his hard dick and then up at him with innocent eyes.
"Suck it"
"Y-Yoongi! I-" But He was bored of her complaining and grabbed the back of her head and shoved it in while she was trying to talk.

Desperately trying to remember she was new to this it took everything in him not to skull fuck her senseless, instead he gripped her hair gently and moved her head back and forth at a pace that he deemed was fair for a beginner and suited them both.
"Ugh~ Good girl." He moaned as she began to understand what she needed to do and began to use her hands aswell as her tongue. As he could feel himself close he went to pull away but she wasn't having any of it and used her right hand to grip the back of his leg and keep him where he was. He came into her mouth with an almighty groan of pleasure as he rested his hands on the wall for support.

He looked at her as she stood up with a pleased smirk.
"You're transformations between kitten and tiger will always amaze me baby." He grinned as he washed himself off and hopped out the shower with her following just behind.