Do you know who the father is?

You can't answer back. Once you've eventually finished throwing up you're full of tears and unable to talk. You cross your arms and rest them on Yoongi's thighs as he brushes his fingers through your hair and Jin crouches down and rubs your back gently as they let you cry.

You're surprised you have any tears left at this point as you sob into his thighs.

Yoongi's pov
He watches her cry on his legs and he's confused. He strokes her hair out of her face and glances at Jin and likes he can read his mind he nods to him and mouths
"I'll ask in a second. Don't worry."

He needs to know one important question. Is it his? Because a lot could have happened to her over the last two months and they've not had chance to ask what they've put her through or explain to her how they found her. Every time he thinks about the moment he found her it brings tears to his eyes.

They did find her. But only just in time. He nearly lost her forever and those two months were the longest of his life.

He watches Jin take a deep breath and ask her the question they all know is looming in the air and the answer to the next question could break his heart and become an absolute game changer.
"Yn?" Jin asks gently and he can see even Jin is nervous, she's in a fragile state and it's quite a rude thing to ask.

He watches her take a deep breath and lift her head to glance at him and then Jin.
"Do...you know who the father is?" He asks as cautiously as she nods a little bit of relief hits him when she nods again with a big sniff and Yoongi pushes her on gently.
"Who is it Kitten?" He asks resting his right hand on her face using his thumb to wipe away more tears that are spilling down her already tear stained face as her eyes meet his. Something about his large tattooed hand touching her pale face seems familiar and it brings him comfort, he feels like her next words won't matter, because that face and those eyes show nothing but love.

"They didn't do anything like that." She mumbles, her gaze never leaving his and its hits him like a ton of bricks.
"It's mine?!" He asks even though he knows it is. If they didn't do anything like that it has to be his. A wave of emotions crash over him as she nods gently.

Confusion.
Happiness.
Worry.
Panic.

He's unsure how to deal with it as she nods and he forces a smile for her. He taps her arms so she moves and he stands up and Jin looks at him, Jin understands him better than anyone and knows he's confused about it. It's a lot to take in when it's thrown on you like this.

Yn's pov
You watch him start to pace around nervously, chewing on his nails, which you note is a new habit he's formed, he never used to do that.
"Are you unhappy?" You croak as Jin lifts your tiny frame onto the bed. Yoongi shakes his head and walks over to you, grabs your head gently either side and makes you look down as he kisses the top of your head. The kiss is long and lingers leaving you feeling sad. It felt like a sad kiss, like he has things he wants to say but is holding back.
"I'm going to leave you to it with Jin for a few minutes okay? I guess there's things you need to sort out." And with that he leaves.

You're unaware but he doesn't go far. As soon as he shuts the door to Jin's medical room he slides down the wall and sits on the floor, chewing his nails and running his hand through his hair as he listens through the door.

Jin takes a calendar off his desk and asks you when your last period was and you struggle to work it out accurately but pin point a week as best as you can. If where you've pointed is accurate Jin works out you're around three months/twelve weeks and you're due a scan about now and makes sure you're comfortable before he rings around and organises an appointment before talking to you about your baby.

It's now six centimetres and fully formed.
It has its own heart beat.
It's limbs and wrists can now bend and move.
It's fingernails and toe nails are forming.
It's developing a skeleton and its organs are forming.

You feel fascinated and horrified at the same time. It's all so sudden and you burst into tears again and as if by magic, Yoongi re-appears at the sound of your tears and pulls you close as he sits on the bed and Jin leaves with a nod informing Yoongi you have a scan in four hours so you need to go to the hospital.