This is juicy.

You were tired today. After you woke up alone, cried into oranges with Jungkook and got taken back to bed by Yoongi it took you a long time to settle.

You were all in the garden with granny, your parents had gone out, they'd spent a lot of time out since the boys turned up not that you cared. You were sat with Yoongi and granny on the bench swing under the shade of a tree watching the boys chilling, smoking, flirting with the staff...granny loved it, she was probably the best person to work for because she truly believed in happiness being the cure for everything and not once did she tell her staff off for slacking or flirting as the maids sat with the boys.

Your attention was drawn away when the butler announced himself.
"Sirs." He acknowledged the boys with a bow.
"Lady Yn? You have a guest.." he said with a polite nod and gestured to behind him where your best friend stood.
"Hey!" You beam getting up but there's a sudden commontion as Hoseok literally throws the maid he slept with off of his lap and your best friend goes marching over as the maid is whining.
"Hobi! Why'd you do that?" The maid pouted but Hoseok had bigger problems.

"Hoseok! Who's she?!" She growled jabbing a finger at the maid and you were about to step forward when Yoongi grabs your wrist and shakes his head tugging you back onto the bench swing.
"Stay out of it baby. Just sit tight." He orders softly as he winds an arm behind your shoulders keeping you close.
"Ooh this is juicy." Granny hooted to herself and Yoongi gave her a shocked look.
"Jesus old woman, you really get your kicks in some weird ways."
"Oh sonny. You don't wanna know."
"Fuck granny. Shut up." Yoongi groaned as you all turned your attention back to the fight ensuing in the garden, they're both stood and in each other's space.

"Well who is she?!"
"A maid!"
"A maid?! MAIDS DONT SIT ON LAPS HOSEOK!"
"Yeah, they clearly do!"
"Don't. You. Dare. You slept with her didn't you? Didn't he?!" She turns her rage on the maid who's stood up and is walking back inside. With a vicious grin the maid gives a simple 'yup' with a wink to
Hoseok before heading inside adding fuel to the fire.

You're about to get up again when your best friend raises her hand to whack Hoseok but of course he's to fast and grabs her wrist yanking her close and growling something in her ear that you can't hear. All you can hear is granny beside Yoongi.
"Oh this is getting steamy! Think they'll go fuck soon and make up?"
"GRANNY! Jesus Christ!" Yoongi hisses as he scolds the crazy old lady next to him. Even he's going to blush soon, she's too much.

You lean into him and mutter quietly as the fight continues.
"I thought they were just fuck buddies?" You ask and he shrugs before he responds,
"Well...clearly not. There's got to be something going on here..."
"Do you think they're an item?"
"Dunno Kitten. Maybe it's like we were? Maybe they should be an item but no ones brave enough to suggest it."
"Should we?" You ask with a wriggle of your eyebrows and he chuckles as granny pipes up.

"Don't you dare. It's saucier this way!" She smirks.
"Don't you carry on that way, or I'll put you inside." Yoongi warns pointing to the house and granny huffs.
"Sod off. I ain't old enough yet that you can shut me away." And the three of you laugh. You're happy he gets on with your gran. She's super important to you.

Amidst your laughter you realise the fighting has stopped and you all go silent as Hoseok hoists your best friend over his shoulder and strides to the pool, chucking her fully clothed into the deep end before walking away.
"That'll shut her up. No one ask a damn thing.." he warns before sitting down on the grass with the group of boys and running his hands through his hair in a stressed way.

You get up to go help her find some dry clothes of yours and Yoongi tugs on your hand before you go.
"Are you going to tell her?"

You think it over a second as you watch her scramble out the pool looking like a drowned rat
"Yeah. I am. She won't judge, I want her to know what's happened."
"In that case save it till we're home so we can all talk about what happened." His bossy voice and nature showing through and you nod.