Im no nurse.

It's been a few days since Yoongi was shot and since then they've all worked in a group of three or more, the house is tense with Yoongi bed ridden from the loss of blood from his wound.

You're tired. You haven't slept well in days, you're constantly worried you're going to disturb him in your sleep, worried you're going to knock his arm, worried your wriggling will keep him awake and prevent him healing properly. It's around midday and you've fallen asleep next to him on the bed ontop of the duvet.

Yoongi's pov.
He doesn't remember much after he got shot, the blood loss made everything hazy. He sat up gingerly and looked at Yn sleeping peacefully next to him, it was cool in the room, she'd opened the window and placed a glass of fresh icy water on the bedside table for him, the ice was still intact and unmelted so she'd not long fallen asleep.

He watched her sleep peacefully for a minute or so, his mind filled with various thoughts before he slowly slipped off the bed and gently wobbled and made his way to Jin's medical room. Walking and moving made him tired but Jin said this would happen, his body was trying to replace the blood he lost.

He knocked lightly on the door and Jin brightly called for whoever it was to enter.
"Well, if it isn't the boss man up and about. Sit down." Jin smiled and Yoongi sat down, his body feeling stiff from not moving much since he got shot.

He started to unwrap the gauze on his arm while Jin gently clattered around picking up fresh wrap and cleaning solutions. He sat opposite him slightly to the side and began to clean the wound. Yoongi hissed at the stinging sensation but Jin chuckled.
"You're healing so fast. Must be the power of love, Yn hasn't left your side once since you came home. She sits with you, all day and night while you sleep."
"Oh give me a fucking break Jin. I'll beat the crap out of you if you carry on."
"Mhmm. Sure you will. Do you remember the night you came home with this?"
"Not overly well. It's hazy at best. I remember getting shot by that prick but not much after that."
"How'd it end up in such a bad way? It was meant to be a damn chat Yoongi."
"Yeah well, it started out as a chat, and he started to talk about Yn and how adorably devilish she was to cheat Chan-woo the way she did, and he continued to start mouthing off that he would for sure get her in his collection one way or another, some bollocks about she'd be his fiftieth prize, and at that point I absofuckinglutely lost my shit and it all went downhill very fast."

Jin was nodding in agreement as he worked quickly.
"Do you remember the way Yn acted when you came home that night?" Jin asked out of curiosity and Yoongi could feel his heart rate increase, it always did when someone else spoke about her, he had a feeling he didn't like what Jin was about to say.
"No." He replied and Jin scoffed.
"It took everything Jungkook had to keep her away, she was desperate to get to you, she was in a total panic when she laid eyes on you in the state you were in. Poor Yn cried and yelled and you told her to 'shut the fuck up' if I remember rightly."
"Did I say it or shout it?"
"You roared it buddy."
"Ugh, why do I seem to spend so much time shouting at that girl."
"Because she shouts back. You've never had that before my friend. There. All done." He smiled tying the wrap in a neat little knot.

Yoongi thanked him, listened to his advice on taking iron tablets and eating iron rich foods before slowly meandering back to his room. His adorable kitten was still sleeping peacefully, her long (h/c) framing her pale face. He sat on the edge of the bed where she slept and looked at her for a while biting his lip. Thinking over what he could remember from that night, he could vaguely remember her brushing his hair out of his face while she cried but he didn't remember much else, just falling asleep.

He returned the favour and gently brushed her long hair away from her face and off her shoulder.

Yn's pov
You wake up suddenly when someone touches your face. Yoongi was awake and up on his own.
"Yoongi!" You whisper excitement taking over as you sit up quickly giving him the once over with your eyes. You swallow hard, he looks as gorgeous as ever, sat on the edge of the bed in his sweatpants that hang just below his beautiful hip bones, showing off his bare tattooed torso and his fluffy bed hair, the only addition is the neat white bandage wrapped around his arm sitting between his elbow and his toned bicep.

"Thanks for looking after me Yn. I think I'll be okay now, I can move around and I'm not so tired."
"I'm no nurse. But I tried." You mutter shyly as you pick at a loose thread on the hem of your T-shirt, feeling a little shy.
"Well, Jin seems to think you've done a great job."
"Ah, he's just being polite because I'm a girl."
"Baby these men don't give a shit if you're a girl, they'll treat you the same way they treat each other."
"True. Then okay. Maybe i did an alright job." You smile and he smiles back before standing up, ruffling your hair and leaving the room, with the door open, indicating for you to follow, as you watch the tattoos move as his muscles bend and flex under his skin as he walks away.