Wait

Smut warning ⚠️

It was late into the night when everyone retired to bed. You'd spent the night in a protective fortress of Yoongi's limbs as you all drank around the fire in a rowdy fashion as he placed gentle kisses on the back of your neck randomly throughout the night, like he was staking a claim every time one of the boys eyes moved to your direction.

As everyone stood to make their way to their rooms Yoongi locked his fingers with yours and tugged.
"Wait." He ordered and tugged you back into his grip, snaking his left arm around your waist and his right hand gripped the back of your neck, locking you into place in his strong arms as his lips gently locked into yours.

You fisted his shirt across his chest in your dainty hands as his kisses stole your breath leaving your chest heaving as the kiss intensified quickly. He was only kissing you and yet it drove you insane as his hot tongue brushed against yours, the alcohol influenced kisses intoxicating your senses leaving you wanting more as you push your hips against him making him groan as he pulls you closer.
"Ah~ behave kitten." He growled as he let his left hand slip down and squeeze your ass leaving a little slap before he hoisted you up as you wrap your legs around his waist.
"Keep kissing me." He demands as he starts to carry you into the house. He doesn't make far before he slams your back against a wall just inside the house with a sexy moan because in a moment of alcohol fuelled bravery your kisses have travelled down his neck and you're leaving gentle bites on his tattooed skin.
"Behave baby or this won't be like last time." He warns as you lift your gaze to meet his and breathlessly you mutter a response.
"Maybe I don't want it to be like last time?" And you can see the internal struggle on his face as he shuts his eyes a growls.
"Stop it. Or I'll fuck you so hard you won't walk for a week." He scolds as his lips crash into yours, his erection rubbing against you as he pins you to the wall your legs still around his waist.
"Ah Y-Yoongi!" You gasp as his hard dick rubs the right spot through your thin clothes making your eyes shut as your grip his shoulders.

"That's it. That's fucking it." He rumbles losing his self control as he sets you on your feet. Grabs you by the forearm and drags you into his room slamming the door shut as he pins you against it, kissing you like every fibre of his being depended on it as he begins to lift your top over your head, exposing your bare chest and he makes quick work of sucking your pert nipples that were abruptly exposed to the night air as his balcony doors are open making you moan and giggle.

"Kitten shut up. You're driving me insane. I'll break all the rules if you carry on."
"Fine." You breath quickly and he stops, steps back taking in your nearly naked sight, licks his lips and throws caution out the door. He picks you up and literally throws you on the bed making you giggle as he climbs over the top of you attaching himself to your neck leaving marks as he sucks a bites hard while he removes your shorts and pants in one swift movement.

You've never seen him lose his cool and rush like this, he's so aggressive and abrupt and it's driving you wild. You want him so bad and you can tell he wants you too. He's gagging for it as he kisses up your thighs and towards your wet entrance. You glance down and something about his large tattooed hands against your pale bare skin drives you insane, but not as insane as his tongue that's just grazed against your entrance making you squirm.
"Oh shit!" And he chuckles as he inserts two fingers and watches your reaction.
"Feels good right baby? Want me to do it again?"

All you can muster is a shaky "Mhmm" as he works his fingers and sucks on your clit making you yell out as he continues his assault and you feel that heat build in your middle.
"Oh god. Yoongi.." you pant as you grip his hair and he lets out a moan sending you over the edge.
"Fuuuck!" You moan loudly as you come around his fingers and he licks noisily leaving nothing behind as he lays down.

"Come here." He demands angrily and you oblige as you climb over him and sit resting the very end of his solid member against your wet entrance.
"Don't you fucking dare Kitten. Don't tease me.
Not now." He scolds you as he slaps your ass hard, grabs your hips and moves his own hips up and you both moan as he fills you and you grip his arms tightly as you stretch to take him in.

"Bounce. Now." He demands as he bits his lip and you're only to happy to oblige him as you start to bounce up and down letting out small whimpers as he fucks you hard and you flop forwards as he pins you to his chest mercilessly pounding into you as you cry and whimper by his ear driving him crazy.

He stops and pulls out slowly making you gasp and crave more but he flips you over and yanks you roughly.
"On your knees kitten." He demands breathlessly as he tugs on your hair tilting your head at an awkward angle so he can watch you as he slowly pushes into you from behind making you shut your eyes and let out a long moan but he spanks you hard.
"Look at me when I fuck you Yn!" He barks and your eyes shoot open as he grins.
"That's my good girl." He cooes as he begins to thrust and places three fingers in your mouth and you're a little unsure but begin to suck on them earning pleasurable moans from Yoongi as he sucks in air and bites his lower lip, his eyes never leaving yours as you moan around his fingers and he gives you a satisfied smirk between groans and lip bites.

You can feel him nearing his peak and you say something that shocks you.
"I want you to come inside of me. Please!" You beg and he chuckles as he pulls out.
"No, because you're so hungry I've got a better idea. Suck my cock, now, suck it dry-" and you do as your told gazing up at him as he runs his fingers through your hair and comes into your mouth, some spilling down your chin.
"-don't you dare swallow baby. Come here." He grunts and roughly brings your face to his as he licks his own come off your chin and sucks it out of your mouth as his tongue swirls against yours which takes you by surprise. He pulls back a tiny bit and grabs your face with his right hand pushing his index finger into the pressure point on your jaw making you gasp and open your mouth as he slowly dribbles the come from his mouth to yours.
"Now show me." And you open your mouth to show him his come mixed with both sets of saliva.
"That's my good girl. Now swallow it Kitten." He commands and you do as you're told.

He pats your face and chuckles.
"Ugh you're such a good girl it almost hurts. Oh my god." He huffs catching his breath as you lay down and he lays next you to. Kissing you on the forehead as you quickly fall into a drunk sleep in his arms.