A bodyguard? Im sorry?...

You slam the door on the way out of the bedroom and Jin looks shocked as he catches you in a strop.
He asks you what's wrong and you start to explain that you want to leave this house alone for one day to go makeup shopping and get your hair cut, and nails done but he's acting like a dad and refusing to let you go out alone.

"Well...what's his reason?" Jin asks and you roll your eyes and sigh.
"Apparently it's dangerous if I go out alone."
"Well, he's not wrong. There's a lot of people out there who don't like us and that bloody great thing on your thigh is a dead give away in these parts, and in this scorching weather you can't exactly cover it up."
"Oh Cmon'! What's the worst that's going to happen?!"
"You could get shot, stolen and tortured for the location of this house, killed, sold off to the sex trade, the list is endless."

You go to lean against the door but it's yanked open and you stumble back into a familiar set of arms and an intoxicating scent that can only belong to one man.

Yoongi.

"Fucks sake" You mutter rushing out of his grip to try get to your feet, his arms are nice but right now you're trying to strop. He chuckles and is quicker than you and pins you against his torso keeping you close with his inky arms.
"Are you bitching about me to Jin Kitten?" He growls from behind in your ear as he looks at Jin and you stupidly nod your head in your anger. He doesn't scare you so much anymore. Well maybe a little.

He lets out a dangerous laugh as he bites your neck making you yelp.
"Sorry Yn. You're alone with this one. I can't help you here kid." Jin smiles and walks off. You watch his tall figure walk away and the further he gets the more nervous you suddenly feel.

Your trapped in his arms not able to see his face and he suddenly breaks the silence.
"If you ever leave this house without me you have to take one of the boys as a bodyguard."
"A bodyguard? I'm sorry?.." you ask unsure if you've legit heard those stupid words rumble from him.
"You're the girl of the Min Yoongi Yn. I don't think you understand how big a deal that is. There's now a pretty price on your head. If you want to go out fine, but take one of the muscle heads with you." He declares letting you go and returning back into his room leaving the door open.

You follow him in and pocket your phone as he hands you a card.
"Jungkook knows the pin, don't be out for ages. Ring me every hour on the hour."
"Oh lord, you can't be serious." And your yanked forwards as he grabs your wrist.
"I'm very fucking serious. Every. Damn. Hour. Kitten." He growls and you swallow hard and nod slowly leaving the room to find someone to take you out. You're unsure if you really need a guard or he just doesn't trust you to be out alone, either way you're excited to be getting out.

You manage to get Hoseok to take you out and about. The first thing on your agenda is meeting up with your best friend. You haven't seen her since you were kidnapped by the man that's now your boyfriend, who stole kisses and managed to earn you a fuck ton of money from your virginity. What a difference three weeks with the same man 24/7 makes.

You and Hoseok walk towards the restaurant you've arranged to meet her at and he stops dead in his tracks and grabs your wrist.
"Yah Yn, honey pie, haha, I can't um. Yeah I can't go near that girl."
"What the fuck are you talking about? Shes amazing, why can't you go near her?"
"She's your best friend right?" He asks checking and you give him a nod a grin.
"My bestie. Why?"
"I um. I like to casually sleep with her, and we don't ever meet unless it's to sleep together."

You burst into laughter.
"No. Fucking. Way. That's to wild. Come on Hobi.." he isn't joking. Your bestie spots you and walks over her face dropping when she sees you and Hoseok.

"Yn, is this your boyfriend?!"
"No bub, but more importantly since when were you a booty call?!" You ask shocked and she turns to Hoseok.
"YOU TOLD HER?!"
"Well yah! It would have been weird if neither of us said anything!" He bites back and you but in their lovers tiff.
"Since when were you into boning bad boys?!" You ask astounded and Hoseok laughs.
"Yn you can't talk your boning the baddest one of all."
"Yn!! Are you shagging Yoongi?!" She asks shocked and you turn you Hoseok and slap his arm.
"Wait! How do you know about Yoongi?!" You're shocked
"This fuck boy lives in the same house!" She groans exasperated.
"Wow you knew this lot before I did." You mutter shocked and she grabs your hand.
"I need to know everything. Let's go sit down. Hoseok you can just...I guess you have to come since you're here." She grumbles as she drags you in the building and you're shown to a table.