Oranges.

Yoongi's pov
He wasn't sure what was going through her mind but she'd been upset all afternoon and quiet into the evening and into the night. He'd asked what was wrong but she just said she was emotional, and he got that. For over two months she'd been trapped and abused only her strong will keeping her sane, she'd found out she was pregnant, her parents now knew. It was a lot to take in.

He sat up in bed, the moonlight creeping through the curtains illuminating her face. She'd started to put a little weight back on now she was home but she still didn't look quite herself yet. He heaved a huge sigh, brushed her hair out of her face, tugged on some jeans and a black hoody and headed out the room gently shutting the door behind him.

He glanced at the huge grandfather clock on his way past. Three thirty in the morning. He gave a curt nod of acknowledgment to the night staff he passed on his way to the garden. Much to his surprise granny was out there sat on the garden swing.

"Well, well, well. If it isn't my favourite handsome young man."
"Granny, you say that to all of us, don't try to flatter me." He grinned as he sat next to her.
"Why are you up so early, or late? Depends what way you look at it." She mused and he sat back and looked at the starry sky.
"I could ask you the same thing." He muttered and she laughed a throaty laugh, and he explained he just couldn't sleep because he was worried about Yn.

"Well, I'm not surprised. She realised a lot of things today Yoongi."
"Explain. And don't try skirt around it old lady." He warned and she grinned. She adored his attitude.

"She realised how much you two care for each other in different ways. That's why she ran to you upset in the garden, I think she felt guilty for not seeing it sooner, the way you look after her...she also spoke to me today. She's worried. She's pregnant, the father is the biggest mobster in this country. How do you think she feels about that?" asked granny and he sat there waiting for her to continue.

"She's scared. That baby will grow up very different to the other children. It's going to be exposed to a life of crime and violence before it can even walk. She's terrified something will happen to the baby or to you. She's terrified you'll be taken away and she'll be left alone. She's frightened to be alone. The future scares her."

He sat there in the serene environment with granny thinking over her words.
"So. What do I do?" He asked confused as he scratched his neck.
"Stay with her always. If she's sad, make her happy. If she's angry let her vent. If she's happy be happy with her. If she's confused help her find a solution. If she's tired support her. Just give her whatever she needs from you. Without sounding like a preachy old hag sonny, when that kid pops your worlds will be turned upside down."

He huffed and looked at his watch. He hadn't been out here long but he'd better get back to her soon, she'd panic if she was alone when she woke up, which is understandable after what happened to her.

"Are you hoping for a boy or girl?" Granny asked breaking the silence and he grinned.
"I haven't even thought about it."
"Well...think about it now." She commanded and he laughed at her bossy nature. Was he as bad as this old witch?
"If I could choose I'd still say I don't know. As long as it's healthy I guess I don't care?"
"How very mature of you." She smirked dragging on her cigarette as she watched him stand up.

He'd been out for a bit and wise ol' granny was getting to much for him at this hour. Waved nonchalantly over his shoulder as he walked in back to where Yn was. He sauntered up to the room and when she wasn't in there panic hit him like a train.

He sprinted through the house until he crashed into a maid.
"Where the fuck is Yn?!" He growled and the maid calmly pointed down the hall to where light could be seen creeping out a crack in the door.

His heart settled as soon as he realised she was fine, what did worry him was what she was doing up at this hour. She was meant to be resting as much as she could. He yanked the door open and there he found her.

Sat at the kitchen island, sobbing and eating oranges with Jungkook rubbing her back in a soothing manner. It was an odd sight.

"What's the matter chu-" But a furious Jungkook was already out of his chair and on his way over. He got up into his face and growled.
"I found her wondering the halls sobbing because she was sacred because she woke up alone."

Yoongi was instantly hot with anger and grabbed the youngest by his T-shirt.
"Don't you get fucking high and mighty with me kid."
"Then look after her properly. Her craving is oranges, not that you'd know because for her first ever craving, you weren't there you tosser-"

"Boys stop!" Yn scolded and his heart thumped against his chest, that was the loudest she'd been since he found her. She was getting her loud, sassy, bossy nature back and he couldn't be happier, to see his pregnant girlfriend sobbing into oranges shouting at them to stop, it was amazingly...normal and that pleased him. A total emotional wreck but it was definitely the old Yn showing through. Even Jungkook looked at him and grinned. Their previous spat already forgotten about.

He stifled a laugh as she met his gaze and sniffed loudly.
"What are you looking at? I've run out of oranges and I'm sad..."

He decided it was definitely time to take her back to bed.

So what do we think kids? A boy or a girl?
X