Chapter 66 - Just like that

"Well, now that you're here, let's get to the agenda of this meeting," he said and crossed his legs, smiling at All Might. He doesn't mind if Aizawa is also listening. Like people said, the more, the merrier, "I surrender, Heroes."

"What?" All Might asked, surprised at Akuma's statement. The teenager smiled, putting his hands on his lap.

"Look, I know that Endeavor, Gran Torino and some other heroes are here, trying to stop my peers. Our only objective here is to retrieve Nekta-senpai's sister and she probably already had her, but maybe also not. The Boss did say that it's still up to Nekta-senpai if she'll let Sisly to join us or not. Either way, we have no further motive here. Just like that," he explained, the smile never leaving his face.

"Is that it?" Aizawa muttered while his hands are still covering his eyes. Akuma looked at him from the corner of his eyes, "You're surrendering just because you have no other motive here? Honestly, we're not that oblivious that you still have a plan. I'm not even bothering to waste my saliva on asking--"

"Oh that? Well, the Boss would still like to talk to the Master," Akuma bluntly said, catching his two mentors off guard, "All For One."

The two were dumbfounded. He openly said what they are aiming for without any hesitation and seems totally fine with it. Aizawa can't see it, but he can sense the smugness in his face. He may be another person, but he is still created from Midoriya Izuku. And he is smart. He's wise enough to know that important information are kept safe.

"What's your game, Akuma? I know you're hiding something else," All Might stated and Akuma chuckled lowly.

"You're right, I am," he confessed, waving his hand, dismissively, "But that's none of your f*cking business."

"And why is that?" Aizawa asked, "You wanted to surrender there's no place here to contain you except Tartarus and that's where All For One is. That's a risk to National Security and we Pro Heroes have all the rights to claim it as our business."

Akuma chuckled, "Yes, that's true. My bad. That's just a habit I get after living with nosy bunch of villains for months."

"Then what's your game?" All Might inquired.

"I swore loyalty to the League, but even I am not that Faithful. I have orders to obey but I have my own personal agenda," he admitted, his black whip started forming once again, "I will not explain myself any further. That's be quite troublesome for my part, don't you think?"

All Might suddenly had an impulse that he is planning to do something so he grabbed Aizawa by the arm to make him stand up.

"Aizawa!"

"Fifteen minutes."

"He'll try something!" All Might screamed which etched Akuma's smirk further up his face.

"How about I give you a head start? You good?" All Might did not take any chances. Hearing that, Aizawa wrapped his binding cloth around All Might and they ran away. At the moment, they are no match for Akuma so they would need re-enforcement.

As they run away, Akuma just sat on that same bench, waiting for them to get out of his field of vision. His smirk slowly fades away and looked around him. His eyes changed and widened. He is not Akuma right now. He changed into Deku. Just like that.

---

"We have to find the others. With you blind and me powerless, we'll be dead in a minute," All Might said and Aizawa clicked his tongue.

"Thanks for stating the obvious, genius," he snarled and tried using his remaining senses to maneuver him around the school grounds with the help of All Might, "However, that kid ticks me off."