Arc Review + Thanks for the support!

So, I don't really know what is called of the arc we covered here, but it's in the manga, but I tweaked it a bit.

Well yeah. The anime just covered the previous arc I tackled and I skipped the Prolicence Arc that is currently airing in the anime since...what does Villain Baku, Deku and Todo gonna do there?

But this arc is more sensible in my point since villains are associated here. And I put more details into Nekta's background and personality in this arc for you to even know her. And I hope you like it.

I also put the concept of D.I.D in this arc, doing a little Jekyll & Hyde theme because I love it and Villain!Deku is the perfect character for that concept.

Bakugo's relationship and thoughts about his current situation are more detailed in this arc and it's mostly his relationship with Nekta since yeah. I did told you that something is sure to set sail here and if you have guessed (or not), it's BakuNekta.

The whole League of Villains is practically shipping it.

Also, since majority of the votes for ships are UraDeku, then I give you UraDeku. And you will see more of them in the future.

Most of you might already know about the Shoto-Dabi Brothers Theory and I really love the idea so I decided to put some of it in here. Also there is one of you who specifically ships the two of them. Hahaha! You make me happy!😂😝

And one of you guys requested DekuNekta and it'll be really interesting to have that in here. Teehee!😊😆

There are some who requested plots and I'm thankful for your supports! I will do my best to give you what you wanted (and tweak it a little to fit some RSE tastes).

And there will be a little cameo of my favorite OCs here just like in some of my other stories (i.e Dragon's Journal, Their Secret Ace). Hehehe! Wait for them!

Thank you all for the supports and getting it this far in the story! And I hope you all continue! Eii! Love you, guys! Heartue!💗

~RSE out