Chapter 2 - The Villain, Syren

'The killing spree of the Villain known as Syren dropped for the pass three days in the city of Kyoto and this sudden silence from the murderous teenager made heroes suspect what she may be up to.'

---

Midoriya just came passing by the school courtyard feeling a little off somehow. He just noticed that he becomes dizzy and nauseated in some times in a day but he doesn't know what causes it.

"Hey, Midoriya!" He turned to his side to see Nekta in her PE and she gave him a smile as she walks towards him.

"H-Hi, Ramirez-senpai," he greeted and Nekta giggled a little.

"Oh please. Drop the formality. Just call me Nekta," she said and Midoriya noticed their class outside and scattered around the courtyard.

"T-then, what are you doing, Nekta-senpai?" He asked and Nekta put one hand on her waist and turned to some of her classmates.

"Oh, we have the whole day off lessons but we do have a whole-day activity. We can't tell what it is so you can't ask," she said putting her forefinger in front of  her mouth.

"Oh, okay. Then good luck, senpai," he said giving a small smile and Nekta smiled, nodding.

"Thanks," she said and Midoriya walked away, almost tripping but he regained his posture as he continues.

Nekta internally grinned knowing that her little emphatic parasite did the trick. He is slowly breaking.

---

"Hey, guys. Did you heard about the Villain named Syren?" Jero asked, leaning on her desk. Her classmates turned to her and got mixed reactions.

"The youngest recorded villain this generation?" Uraraka asked and Yaoyarozu nodded.

"It is said that the crimes she usually commits are murder. But no one knows the real reason why," she stated and Tsuyu put a finger on he, staring at her friends.

"What did you asked, Jero-chan?" The frog-girl asked and Jero looked down.

"Well, she's silent for the pass few days. Do you think she's..."

"She's what?"

"I don't know. It's just weird that a villain who actively commits crimes suddenly piped down," she said and the other three girls get what she was trying to say. It is weird.

"But can you imagine someone around our age be out there killing people?" Uraraka asked, her eyebrows knitting together.

She can't imagine any of her classmates kill a person. Even Bakugo can't do that even if he looks and acts like a villain sometimes.

"What are you, girls talking about?" Midoriya asked. He actually became curious of what they are discussing since it seens so solemn.

"You know...about Syren. It's all over the news and internet," Tsuyu said and for some reason, Midoriya's head hurt so bad making him clutch it and almost fall down.

Good thing, Kirishima was just beside him and acted fast to catch him.

"Woah, man! Are you alright, Midoriya?" The red head asked, but Midoriya's was so much in pain for him to answer.