Chapter 46 - Pole Changer

In this chapter, when they finally get on to do their job, they will be addressed with their aliases. Midoriya will be Deku, Nekta will be Syren, Todoroki will be Vex (yeah, that's why there's a chapter called Villain Vex) and Bakugo will be...well Bakugo. He never really had an alias to begin with.

---

The moon was up, but the night is still young and the Marauders took the chance to go on a roll. Nekta jumps from roof to roof, making sure to keep her breathing in check behind her face mask. Midoriya bounces from building to building using his Full Cowling while keeping his stealth to the best he could.

Todoroki skates on his ice, making sure to keep quiet and won't leave any trace of him on the way. Meanwhile, Bakugo runs near Nekta as he makes sure that the other two are sticking close to their direction in mind. Especially with Todoroki getting sidetracked every five minutes.

"So who are we targeting this time, Senpai?" Midoriya asked through his earpiece and heard Todoroki's voice on the other line.

"A drug dealer? Or maybe we're taking orders to assassinate a government official? Ooh! Maybe we would do something like in those movies that--"

"Shut up, half shit!" Bakugo's voice snapped at him and Nekta's voice rang inside their head, instead of coming from the earpiece.

"Aniki told me that someone took hold of our league's current location and it'll be a true nuisance if that person tells anybody else about that," she said and stopped on top of a building, her red hair is being blown by wind.

Her new costume which consists a gray long sleeve crop top with a red lining and ash colored fur around her collar and she decided to take a little more daring step by showing off a small portion of her cleavage. She wears black fingerless gloves and matching black one heeled shoes. Her pants also changed into gray ones with the upper part hugging her thighs perfectly and widening from the knees down.

She decided that since it's mid-winter, she should also change her outfit to suit the change in weather.

"Ehh? How actually?" Todoroki asked, sliding up the roof where Nekta is. Midoriya followed and stood next to Nekta as Todoroki stood next to him. Bakugo also joined in and stood on the other side of their red head leader.

"Tch, we live in a goddamn apartment. What the f*ck do you expect?" Bakugo scowled and they started bickering with each other. Nekta didn't bothered interfering and tried looking for their target.

She remembered every single detail that Shigaraki told her regarding their target and he said that it's a man with gray hair and blue eyes about the age of 30 to 35. He also informed her that his name was Junta Kuugo. A casino owner near south Tokyo.

At the moment, they're on top of a building next to the casino that Kuugo owns and the bright lit building over shines the building surrounding it. And right on the spot, a man that perfectly fits Junta Kuugo's description exited the building with two bodyguards follow him from behind.

"Hey, idiots. Get your damn a** ready. Show's about to start," Nekta intervened in their childish fued and that stopped them immediately. The three of them stood straight and followed Nekta's gaze. They saw the man entering a limousine and waited for their leader's order.