Just wanna know your opinions

I have a Todoroki Shoto fanfiction I've been working on way before this Villain AU fanfic. And I want you to tell me if I should continue or not. I'm already at the fourth chapter but stopped after that.

Here's a head's up:

In a world where heroes exist, rivalry cannot be avoided. But can love between rivalry blossom and survive?

A young aspiring heroine, Fiera Hanakawa came back from Japan after her years in the US with a shocking revelation to all. Her identity as AllMight's one and only daughter. This surprised everyone around the globe and adjustments have to me made.

Upon entering UA's first year Hero Course she have another revelation to her classmates. That she and the son of the second best hero, Todoroki Shoto is in a relationship. Forbidden by Endeavour, how can the daughter of the best hero and the number two best hero survive and fight for themselves?

And here is the prologue...

F O R B I D D E N

A young girl at the age of 12 with short orange hair and bright green eyes stood by the airport, waiting for a certain person to come.

"Fiera-chan. Please sit down. The plane won't be leaving for the next two hours," a woman with purple skin and purple hair said, looking over her shoulders to the girl.

"But, Hilda-san. He promised to come," the girl frowned and sat back down. A cherry blossom pendant lay dangling from her choker and she caressed it, lovingly.

The woman smiled and put down the book she's been reading and scooted towards the girl.

"He'll come. When it comes to you, I know Mr Shut-in will come," the woman said and her words brought a smile on her face.

"Thanks, Hilda-san," she said and hugged the woman.

Meanwhile, a boy at the same age with bicolor hair arrived by the airport, looking for a certain orange haired girl. Once he saw a very familiar orange, he smiled and quickly ran to it.

"Fiera!" He called and the said girl turned around and smiled once she saw the boy. She stoof up and greeted him.

"Shoto! You made it!" She exclaimed and resisted the urge to hug the boy and blushed at the thought.

The boy smiled and gingerly took something from his pocket and handed it to the girl. It's a small orange box with white ribbon tied around it and has a tag that says 'Fiera' and a small note.

-Good luck in America and Come back soon-

--Shoto--

"I thought maybe, I should give you something before you leave for three years," the boy said, blushing. The girl found this cute and took the box from his hand.

"Thank you, Shoto," she said and hugged him, forgetting about holding back.

The purple woman watch the two and finds them so cute and decided to let them be. It'll be three years before the meet again and that will only make their relationship even harder considering of their conflicting  blood relations.

---

FIERA HANAKAWA

--Daughter of: Sakura Hanakawa ( flower Hero, Sakura)

       Yagi Toshinori (Number One Hero, AllMight)--

Quirk-

--Pheonix, controls the element of Fire according to her needs. Commonly used for flight. Inherit from her grandfather in Hanakawa side.

Appearance:

•Orange hair--normally tied in a ponytail

•Green eyes

•Average height