Chapter 20 - Marauders and UA

Bakugo and Todoroki landed one last blast at the same time with equal power, making them fly backwards a few meters. Their back hit the opposite walls from each other as dedris from their fight cracks and fall off. Wherever they are, this have a really thick wall.

Todoroki coughed as Bakugo slowly rise up. The bicolor haired teen looked at him and saw that he's walking back to the door. He noticed Midoriya's unconcious figure near the melting ice and wondered what happened to him.

"Wait. What happened to Midoriya?" He asked, standing up. Bakugo clicked his tongue and snarled at the unconscious Midoriya before nudging him with his foot.

"Don't care. But he's not dead," he said and went to blast the door when something grabbed his foot, making him stop. Looking down, he saw that Midoriya is gripping his ankle and it's rather tight, "Get off me, nerd!"

"K-Kacchan..." He grunted and slowly raised his head to look at Bakugi right in the eye. Bakugo's eyes widened when he looked into Midoriya's eyes. The intense, chaotic and psychotic glint in his eyes are nowhere to be seen. It's like he's sane again.

"G-Get out of here. Get s-some help," he said and Bakugo just stared at him with bewilderment, "When I let go, go get help and just forget about me. I can't keep control of me any longer, I might go insane again. So go when I let go."

Bakugo had no time to think when his grip slowly loosen until he suddenly let go and fell unconcious again. He was still in shock, but he blasted the door and ran out. He didn't looked back and just ran out.

Todoroki stood up and limped his way to Midoriya. Crouching down, he poked his cheek multiple times. The green haired flinched and Todoroki widened his eyes.

"Hey, Midoriya. Ya' sure about letting Bakuhoe off the leash?" He asked and Midoriya growled and slowly stood up. His hair casted shadows over his eyes and his fists clutches beside him.

"F*ck this sh*t. My sane self is resurfacing. I thought it's fully gone," he said and his eyes showed anger and bloodlust. He slowly raised his hand and took a dagger from inside his vest. Twirling it around his fingers, he licked his lips and held the blade up his chin, "But I'm not letting him be the dominant persona in thus body."

"What 'cha gonna do?" Todoroki asked and stood next to Midoriya. The two teens stared at the blew up door and saw that Bakugo is long gone.

"Let's go get ourselves some slay."

---

Unknown to the two fighting parties of villains and heroes, three UA Class 1-A students are hiding behind a destroyed wall and are watching how the fight is progressing.

AllMight and a villain named All for One. They're in an intense battle when someone suddenly appeared in the scene from an entrance they haven't noticed until now.

"There's Bakugo-kun!" Yaoyorozu exclaimed when she saw Bakugo. He looks to be his normal self and nothing insane like how Iida and Uraraka described Midoriya and Todoroki

Honestly, she really feels so sorry, sad and at the same time disappointed that all three of them, three of the best students of their class, was tempted by the villains. Well, she knows that Aizawa informed them that it's because of Syren's quirk that they lose their sanity and became villains, but they could've just told them. They're their friends and they can help them.

"What is he doing there?" Kirishima asked. He looks up to Bakugo very much and he likes him as a friend, so when he was abducted by the villains, he was ready to go for the rescue. Unfortunately, that was not the right time.

"Where are Todoroki-kun and Midoriya-kun?" Iida asked, staring intensely at the slightly frozen figure of Bakugo in the battlefield.

As the class president, he was really frustrated that he didn't noticed the stained mental health of Midoriya and didn't kept a close eye on Bakugo and Todoroki. Three of the biggest assets of Class 1-A was lost because he was not good enough for a leader. At least, that's what he thinks.

Their classmates are important to them and knowing that they might have a role to play that they didn't do while they were still there, that really degrade them. That's why they were here in the first place. To save them.

But here they are, frozen in place with no idea what to do.

After a few more moments, a feint clanking sound of metal against metal are heard from the direction where Bakugo came from. It becomes louder and louder until two figures can be slightly visible from the mouth of the small entrance.

"Who..." Iida, Yaoyorozu and Kirishima's eyes widened when they saw that these other two people are Midoriya and Todoroki.

"AllMight!" Midoriya said, staring at AllMight's beat up form. He licked his lips and watches the fight with wide interested eyes, "Wahahahaha! AllMight!"

Hearing that, the blonde hero got distracted and turned to Midoriya. His eyes widened and his frown only turned sadder seeing that madness in his form.

"Young...Midoriya..."

All For One landed another blow on AllMight making him fly over a few meters away.

"Such a shame for you, AllMight. We took ahold of your successor and it only broke you even more," All for One said as AllMight growled. The Number One hero forced his body to stand up and face his foe.

Yes, he was disappointed, sad, angry and most of all degraded when Midoriya joined the villains. He has high hopes for his young aspirant and he still have. Unfortunately, all because of the villains, he was dragged to a wrong path and his sanity is breached.

However, no matter what the circumstances, he needs to fight. And fight, he will. For the sake of everything he is protecting.

---

"Kill him, keep him. Keep her. Keep him. Who's that? And kill him?" Todoroki pointed to each people in the battlefield and turned to Midoriya who's showing a lot of interest in the battle of AllMight and All For One.

Then he saw Bakugo still frozen and he grabbed Midoriya's face and turned it to the blonde teen asking, "Kill him or keep him?"

"Keep him, you dipdh*ts," Nekta said, appearing right in front of the two.

"Nekta/Nekta-senpai!" The two exclaimed with happy tone and Nekta looked at the hiding UA students, but decided to keep quiet since she knows they can't do anything for now.

"Katsuki is still a Marauder. Even if he acts like a brat and tries leaving, he can't," she said and tugged her hand. Bakugo suddenly tensed and grabbed something in his neck which is surely not his choker.

He turned to Nekta as the teenage girl glared. Bakugo walks back to her and grunted, nerves showing out of his skin and face turning red.

"And you don't have to kill AllMight. Master can--"

"UNITED STATES OF SMASH!" Nekta, Todoroki and Midoriya's eyes widened as the earth they are setting foot moved violently, making them lose balance. Nekta landed on top of Bakugo and Midoriya and Todoroki bumped into each other, knocking their heads into each other.

After that, Nekta gasped and shoved Bakugo off her and turned to look at All For One whose down and AllMight looking out of energy. Her eyes widened in shock as tears started forming in her eyes.

"Nekta--"

"MASTER!"

---

That'll be it for now. And I won't be updating as often as usual because school just started and I really have to strive hard. My new classmates kinda looks tough and smart and I have to defend my top rank.

Hope you like the chapter. Like, comment and follow if you like the story.

~RSE out