Chapter 21 - Aftermath

The battle was long and tiring. Many were injured, but luckily no one got killed. When AllMight used his triumph cars against All For One, Nekta almost thought he was a goner. But she didn't stayed much longer after that.

She took her team and the rest of the League of Villains with her to somewhere safe from the heroes and AllMight. As much as she want to help All For One, she knows she can't. Even Shigaraki is devastated by that fact.

And so, after All For One's defeat from AllMight, their organization flee somewhere no one can find them. Now they are relying on Shigaraki's leadership for their success in the future.

---

Changing her appearance, Nekta went to the outside for a slight glimpse of society together with Toga. The two of them walk around the vicinity to get information's about potential allies.

But unfortunately, after all those troubles, the three other Marauders can't help themselves but follow her.

"What am I gonna do with you?" Nekta growled and facepalmed. The three walk behind her in their own disguises and they look like the two girls' bodyguards.

"Nothing," Todoroki said.

"Treat us some food!" Midoriya  grinned.

"Get the hell out of my life," Bakugo snarled and was immediately got smacked in the head by both Midoriya and Todoroki who are on each of his side.

"Hmm~ Nekta-chan looks really pissed but it's pretty obvious she's still depressed about what happened a week ago," Toga teased, smiling at Nekta whose in her green hair and blue eyes.

"Shut up, Himiko if you love your stupid tongue," Nekta threatened with a growl. Midoriya's mood shifted again and he frowned. All For One was defeated and was brought to jail while AllMight retired as his secret is exposed to the public.

Everyone now knows what happened to him six years ago and that he is now quirkless. But Midoriya is the only one who knows that the One-For-All quirk is now fully his. He's the ninth holder of this incredible quirk and the first one who became a villain.

"AllMight, he's now gone from the picture. Right?" Midroriya asked and Nekta visibly clutched her fists. The three all noticed it, but said nothing.

"If Aniki and I can only kill him then we can really have our revenge," she said and Bakugo looked at Nekta with a precarious look. She really can kill any time she wants and yet she tames the three of them to behave. That's something one can be scared of. Not like he'll admit it verbally.

"Why do you want your revenge anyway, Nekta?" Todoroki asked, looking at the windows from each building as if he is looking for a good stuff to buy or steal.

"It's something that you have to find out for yourselves," she simply said as they pass through a shop where Hero Merchandise are sold.

---

Back in UA, Yaoyorozu, Iida and Kirishima all look shameful in the crowd. They saw Bakugo, Midoriya and Todoroku but they didn't do anything about it. They just stood there, frozen in place while everyone is trying their best to survive.

They are in the living room of their dorm right now, silent as if they're in a funeral.

"Guys, you're not yourselves today," Kaminari pointed out, starting to worry about the three of them.

"We were almost there. We could've saved Bakugo right in the middle of the battlefield but instead..." Kirishima closed his eyes shut and banged his fist on his knees.

"We didn't know what to do," Yaoyorozu sobbed and the girls immediately comforted her. Iida clicked his tongue and took a deep breath.

"Everyone! We must not be turned down by this. We are the heroes of the next generations! We must be strong in any situation!" He said, like a robot as always with his robotic gestures. The while class looked at him and then to the other two.