Chapter 30 - Evil Vs Good Vs Evil

For those who don't know yet, that's Togata Mirio or LeMillion in the photo. And he's holding Eri. He's a third year senior in UA and the rest is history.

Happy reading~

---

As Chisaki struggle to get out of his hole, Midoriya glares at the newcomer. The tall blonde turned to him with a smile. It looks rather plain and gentle for Midoriya's taste. And not to mention, he freaking came right from the floor. Who would want a creepy, weird jumps care like that?

"So you're Midoriya Izuku?" the newcomer said and Midoriya smiles, crossing his arms.

"Aww. I'm already famous? I'm overwhelmed," he said, faking a surprised expression, "And you are..?"

"Lemillion. I'm your senior in UA, by the way," he said and Midoriya shook his head and looked behind the pacman boy and smiled.

"Correction. Former senpai. I ain't a student anymore," he said and his body lit up. He saw that Chisaki finally retained his composure and the green haired boy Full Cowled towards him and landed a powerful kick before bouncing away.

"That was powerful," Lemillion said casually and Midoriya laughed shrugging.

"Oh, that's barely something to show off," hr said and turned to Uraraka who is now on her way out the room with Eri until he rushed to stop them. When he arrived infront of them, Chisaki is there too.

Uraraka's eyes widened and hugged Eri close to her, making sure none of the two get their hands on the little girl.

"Uraraka-chan, don't you dare escape," Midoriya said with a stern look and tone and Chisaki threatened to touch her. Midoriya instantly took an assault and used Detroit Smash on him and he flew away.

"Uravity! Go!" Lemillion said and Uraraka run instinctively, only to get stopped when Midoriya took her by her wrist.

"No, Uraraka-chan. You're staying with me!" He said with wide scary eyes that really made the brunette tense up. He turned to the frightened Eri in her arms and his gaze soften and patted her hair, gently with a smile, "Don't worry. We'll save you."

"But..."

Chisaki attacked again and this time he landed a punch on Midoriya, sending him away too. The teen reached out his hand to the ground, stopping the momentum and Full Cowled to Chisaki again. He redirected their fight to Lemillion so he could take on the two of them.

---

Bakugo arrived in the place where the rest of the League of Villain members are and they were shocked to see Nekta unconscious. And the prideful Bakugo is carrying her. Shigaraki stood up from his seat and scratches his neck as he look at his foster sister behind his father's hand.

"Take her, Dabi," he ordered and Dabi walked over to Bakugo and took the unconscious tan-skinned girl from his arms, "What happened?"

But as he expected, the boy did not answered to him. Shigaraki did not felt any annoyance for the boy since he is fully aware that he only answer to Nekta. Annoyance or irritation does not sum it, but amusement.

"Nekta wouldn't be out for too long. Katsuki will be with the rest of us here until then," he said with a hint of authority in his tone. The boy glared at Shigaraki and the rest of the Vanguard Action Squad and sat down beside Nekta.