Chapter 25 - The Villain Vex

Waahahaaa! That photo is just so cute that I wanted to share it with you guys. Haha.(Ang kulit nilang tingnan) anyway, let's move on with the story.

I really like reading your comments so please! I'm really itching in reading your thoughts about the story.🙇

---

Todoroki was in chewing another blue gum and scribbling stuff in a piece of paper that he found around the corners of the rundown hideout with a pen that he presumably stole from Nekta's belongings.

Yeah, his mind is currently as for a child, but he's not really dumb. He just like goofing off.

(Author-chan kinda remembers Percy Jackson from this version of Villain!Shoto😂)

"Small circle, small circle, BIIIG circle~! Small circle, small circle, BIIIG circle~! Here's mama, here's papa! HAAAPPY face~! Six times six, six times six! Thirrrrrty six! Six times six, six times six! Magic wall!" He sang as he draw a bear that somehow looks like a pig and smiled, praising himself. Then he started scribbling again.

"You're not with your group today. That's odd," a voice said and Todoroki raised his head to look at the person who seems to be Dabi. He grinned and twirled his pencil with his fingers.

"Yo, Dabi! How's it going?" He grinned, holding out his fist as the older flame user, rolled his eyes and fist bumped with him

"Yo, Dabi! How's it going?" He grinned, holding out his fist as the older flame user, rolled his eyes and fist bumped with him. The black and blue haired teen stood up and swung his arm around Dabi's shoulder, "Well, if you're curious why I'm in isolation mode today is because Midoriya is looking out if Nekta and Bakugo are on a date."

"You and your distorted imagination," Dabi muttered in a monotonous voice, only making Todoroki laugh.

"Okay. That was a joke. Nekta is on an errand with the two losers and they said I should stay here because I'll be distracted outside," he said and kicked his feet up the table and leaned on the couch, "How 'bout you?"

"It's really weird that you're so casual with me," Dabi said, but Todoroki laughed and something flashes into the teen's mind. The scene of his older siblings playing while his jerk of a father torture him with nonstop training regimen.

"Well, I do have a mind of a spoiled brat. And brats are usually casual with anyone," he said and Dabi just can't understand his weird logic.

"Let me rephrase what I said, you're awfully familiar with me," he said and Todoroki pouted and hummed. He bobbed his head from side to side and shrugged.

"Well maybe because you also use fire as your quirk. Nah, I don't know. Just think of me as someone like Twice and Toga. I'm a crazy villain whose name also starts with 'T'," he said and stood up and took his paper and pencil. He really likes his random personality than his old stoic and cold one. This is much more fun. And all he needs are twenty dose of damn emphatic parasite.

"To be honest, you don't really look much of a villain," Dabi said and Todoroki shot him a blank stare, "You're more like a brat wanting some attention. It may have concerned something from your past."

A couple of unpleasant memories flash in the boy's mind. The mistreatment he received from his father, the way he greedily take away his childhood and the time his mother poured water on him. Come to think of it, he feels somehow dejected after reminiscing all of that.

"You don't understand me, you burnt sh*t," he said and left him there standing as the older flame user watches him go. What he said really triggered something in him.

"I'll kill dad no matter what's the cause," he said and clutched his paper. He stopped and wrote his father's name on the paper and ripping that from the rest. He tied it around the pencil and invaded the writing material in ice, a very thin one.

He let the ice melt and after that, he made it burst into flames. The paper slowly turns into ash and the pencil also followed. He glared daggers into the pencil as if it's his target. As if it's Endeavour. As if it's his father, Enji Todoroki.

"I'll burn you to hell," he growled and grinned like a Cheshire cat.

---

Night fell and Todoroki is still wide awake while the rest are dead asleep. Except for one—no, two. He pushed Midoriya's arm off his face, letting his hand slap his face and stirred in his sleep.

Todoroki sat up and saw Dabi and Nekta standing outside the hideout's entrance. They seem to be talking about something and Dabi nodded, seemingly agreeing to what Nekta just said.

Being a nosy child minded he is, he sneaked closer to eavesdrop, but unfortunately, he heard nothing. He puffed his cheeks as his eyebrows knitted in annoyance. Why can't he get something to gossip about from those two?

Oh no! Maybe this is what he, Midoriya, Twice and Toga are fearing! BakuNekta ship is not sailing and DaKta will be! Are those two secretly dating? And DaKta is a really bad ship name!

"Shoto, you're the lousiest eavesdropper I've ever known," Nekta said making the younger teen flinch. Flashing a sheepish smile, he revealed himself from his little hideout. He rocked back and forth with his heel and clasped his hands behind his back.

"I'm sorry, Nekta for breaking your special conversation with Dabi. You can continue now," he said and scooted away, but was stopped when Nekta freezes his movements.

"Actually you came in perfectly," she said and released Todoroki. The boy raised an eyebrow and looked at them peculiarly.

"Okay. Sure. But why?" He asked and Dabi gave him a sky smirk that is almost not evident because of his weird burnt skin and staples. Eish! That would've hurt. He knows since his face is burned. What else is it's patched up with staples and covered mass part of your body? "And Dabi? Are you smiling or is that your normal face?"

"Pay attention, you piece of stuck-up gum!" He internally fangirled—fanboyed since he is a boy—because of the similarities of the nicknames Nekta and Bakugo gave him.

"Yes, ma'am!"

"Since your flames are far too weak compared to how strong you can use your ice, I asked Dabi to train you. This could be useful in the future," she said and Todoroki internally yelled hurray because they are not romantically attached. Hehe. Seems like BakuNekta is still on.

"We'll work you out until your fire turn naturally blue," Dabi said, lighting his hands up with blue flames. Todoroki stared at the captivating blur flames and tried making his own, but is stuck with weak red-orange.

"Well that actually sounds cool. I mean, yeah, I'm smart enough to know which color of fire is stronger," he said and Nekta turned to Dabi and patted his shoulder, sending him an unspoken message before walking back to the hideout.

"Okay. Let's start," Todoroki's eyes widened after Dabi said that and his mouth hung open.

"What? You mean right now? This late at night? As in now?" He reacted and Dabi let out a small chuckle.

"Yeah. The red head did told me to start as soon as possible," he said and Todoroki cried crocodile tears. Why now? Maybe it's best to try and just sleep instead of eavesdropping.

---

Waaah! Two chapters updated in one day again!