Chapter 57 - This is the Start of War

"Uraraka-chan!" Midoriya exclaimed when he saw Uraraka walking towards him in the training ground in the middle of the night.

Uraraka cautiously took another step closer, making sure this is Midoriya Deku not Akuma. She looked at his eyes and saw the sleep driven green ones and not the bloodthirsty maniacal one. It looks safe.

"Nekta..." Uraraka sometimes shivers when she says her name, "she calls for you."

Midoriya's eyes furrowed and stood up from his seat then slowly walked towards her.

"We could've run away from here right now," he mumbled and Uraraka looked down before nodding. This topic again. They always discusses this whenever Deku takes control. At first, it was awkward and a lot of tension must be faced but as it is repeatedly becomes a topic, it seems to be like a normal thing to talk about.

"Yeah, but as you said so, if we do, Nekta will... She'll find us eventually. As long as she have this collar around our neck, she can track us wherever we are," she reminded as Midoriya pulled her into a hug.

This surprised the brunette girl as the green haired boy tightens his hold on her. She started to feel her back getting wet and soft sobs coming from Midoriya.

Feeling sympathetic with the freckled boy, Uraraka wrapped her arms around his body and returned the frustrated hug.

"I'm sorry that I pulled you into this. Because of me, you have to suffer too," he said, pulling away and took Uraraka's scarred arms into his own scarred hands, "I know Nekta hurts you. I'm sorry that I can't do anything about it."

"Don't. Don't be sorry, Deku. None of this are your fault."

"Yes, it is! It all started with me," he insisted and his frustrated eyes scanned Uraraka's brown ones and smile, "I'm sorry about this."

"I told you--" she stopped when she felt something on top of her lips and her breathing stopped that instance. Her eyes widened and struggled to see Midoriya's eyes closing as he pulls her closer to him.

She didn't want to pull away so instead, she returned the awkward kiss and see when will it end. Unfortunately, air is a must need to survive longer so they have to pull away.

Midoriya put his forehead on top of hers and smiled at her.

"Deku?"

"You're such a good girl, Ochako-chan," her eyes widened and instantly pulled away, pushing him in the process.

He laughed lowly and tucked his hands into his pockets and licked his lips which made Uraraka shiver in disgust and fear.

"Too good that you makes everything a lot easier," Uraraka turned around to run away, but hit someone's chest and fell on the ground. She felt something tightening around her neck and both wrists.

"Eri's asleep, isn't she?" A voice said and someone seemed to answer her quietly because she continued, "Aniki, she's secured and everything is lining up with my theory."

"Excellent acting, Akuma. I actually thought that was the real deal," Shigaraki's voice said and Uraraka managed to open her eyes and saw red light enveloping her wrists and neck as the rest of the league minus Mr Compress and Spinner are here.

In front of her stood the Marauders and Shigaraki with the league leader smiling in satisfaction. Midoriya, or more like Akuma, gave him a small smile and looked at Uraraka with those cold psychotic eyes that fooled her.

"Parts of it."

"Woah! Akuma! That was sick! I didn't bothered watching the first part but the kissing scene was fantastic! I didn't know that was a part of the script!" Todoroki said which earned an embarrassed sigh from the rest of the Marauders. Akuma smirked, squatting down towards Uraraka who scooted away from her.