Chapter 45 - Class 1-A

Class 1-A's guilt about not being able to do anything to save and help their abducted classmates still lingers inside each one of them. Despite enjoying their usual class, no one can shake the feeling off them. Whenever they are in the dorm, the supposed rooms for the four of their friends somehow haunts them. Like they are forbidden hunted rooms in a horror film that no one dared to enter.

Although, like in horror films, there is always that one person in the group that will be brave enough to enter such room.

Tsuyu entered Uraraka's room and saw how organized it is, despite all of the building dust on the lampshade, desk and even on the bedsheets. Her friend really leave her stuff clean and tidy or else all of these would look like world war three happened in one room.

The frog girl frowned, sadly and sat on Uraraka's bed. They usually hang out here when they moved in the dorm. The girls enjoyed each other's company talking and laughing at lame jokes here like there's no problem in the world.

Sure, it still feels like it, but it was never the same now that Uraraka is out of reach.

"Ochako-chan..." She muttered her name, sadly. Tsuyu misses her best friend and she just hopes she also do. She remembered her promise to her. She will hide the truth until Uraraka finally get the job done.

Deciding to leave the room, she heard the window sliding open and she took a stance. After being attacked by villains multiple times, she had learned to stay alert at all times, under all circumstances.

She can't let her guard down now.

Turning to the window, she was surprised to see two figures climbing in like how burglars would. Nonetheless, she wants to rush in and hug one of them, however, she can't seem to move.

"Tsuyu-chan!" Uraraka called and ran towards her, attacking her with a hug. Tsuyu knew this is her best friend and she hadn't changed even though she is long exposed to the world of villains, but she can't seem to move. All because of the other company in that certain room.

"Ochako-chan...what is he doing here?" She asked, cautiously pointing at Midoroya who looks ashamed for some reason. He wears a black hoodie and pair of jeans with his red shoes while a black mask hangs on his neck.

If he put up his hoodie and wear the mask, the only thing that would give him away is his distinguished red shoes.

However, that's not the case why Tsuyu is being cautious. He's a full-pledge villain now. She still wants him as a friend and she is still devastated about losing a really good friend and asset of society, but the fact that he willingly do villainous action, even killing someone can't be ignored. Midoriya Izuku is now a villain.

"It's okay, Tsuyu-chan. Deku's holding back his villain self back for now. So we must hurry. Where are they?" Uraraka said, clearly in a hurry. Tsuyu was hesitant, but she trusts her. She trusts her friend.

"They're probably asleep now. I'll go wake them up! [Ribbit]" Tsuyi said, turning her heels and hopping out of the room. The other two followed as she went to wake up the girls first.

Yaoyorozu was a light sleeper so she was woken up easily and helped Tsuyu wake the others up when she informed her of the situation. Mina was drooling and a heavy sleeper so Yaoyorozu have to create a blow horn to wake her up.

Soon, the whole dorm is awake and went to the living room as Tsuyu instructed. They drowsily walked towards the venue, questioning the green haired frog girl about her sudden wake up call but all she told them was, "I think it's something important! Hurry! [Ribbit]"

And so they gave up asking and just obliged.

Soon, they arrived in the living room, some having half-lid eyes (i.e, Kaminari, Mina and Mineta) while some managed to squint their eyes open. Now, all of them turned wide awake when they came face-to-face with the surprise. Uraraka and Midoriya inside the dorm.