1-A goes to vacation Hawaii, Bakugo falls for tour guide

As soon as everyone stepped off the plane all Bakugo wanted to do was go to sleep with some peace and quiet. The flight was far too long, and being cooped up in a small area with his loud classmates with no escape wore on his absolute last nerve. The only good thing so far was the weather - hot and sunny, just how he liked it. Getting some rest was what he wanted to do, anyway...but Aizawa and All Might had other plans.

"Alright, listen up," Aizawa called out over the mixture of tired and excited teenagers. "We'll be going to the hotel to drop off your things, but after that we'll be led around on a bit of a tour. If you get lost, it's your own fault." All Might sighed as Aizawa walked away, already starting to sweat in his all-black getup.

"Yes, he's right, students. I know everyone's excited for this small break we've been allowed, so let's not take advantage of the opportunity to learn about new people and cultures." Of course Midoriya nodded vigorously in agreement, and a few other people like Ashido and Kaminari cheered, but others were still waking up from the overload of new information, smells, and landmarks.

Aizawa and All Might led everyone towards the hotel, where a group was waiting for them in preparation of the tour. "Aloha, everyone!" A chipper voice called out to the group, grabbing everyone's attention. "I'll be your tour guide and translator while you're here. We're so glad to participate in this trip with you all. Hosting heroes in training and someone as well-known as All Might is very flattering."

You looked about the same age as the rest of the students and introduced yourself and the two other assistants behind you. Most everyone paid rapt attention to who would be their guide for the trip, but Bakugo's eyes were glued to your face more than anyone's...and he had no idea why, all he knew was he felt weird and it pissed him off.

"Bro, you alright? Are you overheating or something? Is that even possible because of your quirk?" Kirishima's voice beside him snapped Bakugo out of whatever bizarre trance ensnared him.

"Hah? The hell are you talkin' about?" he asked angrily.

"Your ears are red," Kirishima stated before turning back to the girl still talking at the front of the group. Bakugo nearly blew the handle off his travel bag at that. He was tired; yeah, tired and annoyed. His sleep schedule would be messed up for a few days and they were five hours ahead with the timezone change. Yeah, that was definitely it. Nothing else.

Everyone had roommates, and his was, of course, Kirishima - the person he tolerated most easily. If it had been Kaminari, who he knew was a loud snorer or god forbid Deku he would have thrown a fit. After putting up their bags and changing clothes everyone headed back downstairs.

The odd feeling from before had gone away, but as soon as they walked downstairs and met you again for a tour around the area Bakugo felt weird all over again. Not knowing made him frustrated, but what he did know was following your smile around all day didn't sound all that bad.

On the tour you pointed out landmarks and explained history of buildings and structures, at one point stopping by a food stand selling poke and explained that, while it shared a few similarities with sushi, there were definite differences. Bakugo had always been a good student, having no trouble memorizing and recalling facts, but even now while on a "study vacation" he made sure to remember everything you talked about. You scaned over the group to make sure no one was left behind, and every time you eyes landed on him, he'd freeze. His odd behavior didn't go unnoticed by a certain red-head.

During the tour you also made a point to speak to everyone individually, wanting to know more about their quirks and life in Japan. Eventually you sauntered up to Bakugo while your assistants led the way. He normally ran warmer than most, but even under the blaring sun he felt unusually hot all of a sudden.