Prologue

All Rights Reserved

© 2014 TheColoredGirl17

Please don't copy my stuff, it's not cute! Enjoy, vote, and comment!

**

Once upon a time, there was a poor young woman named Elle Simmons. She was going to marry her best friend Alexander Hall who she known of since she was 3 years old. Now they are 23 and in love, and in the innocence of spring she not only found out that she was pregnant, but her in-laws hated her guts.

They did everything in their power to cast her out of the family, but she stayed till she found herself in danger when her unborn child was threatened. She left her groom at the altar confused and hurt. She prayed that she was never to be found by the all-mighty Halls.

But she was wrong, 7 months later she was dropped off by her close friend Romeo Ramirez at her favorite coffee shop reading the news when it's on the front page that the Halls were after the runaway bride trying to get full custody of the child.

Putting her Juvenile record, hospital trips, and past martial status's out there for the world to see. Trying to make her look like an un-fit mother, she was trying to leave the coffee shop when the cameras were on her, scared and stressed she clutches her stomach her nerves getting the best of her.

The one who comes to her rescue is none other than the man she had to let go 7 short months ago. Safely taking her to his car, they drive away from the cameras and to a small luxury hotel. Alexander came to her rescue,

Knowing now what his parents are doing is just wrong and is now about protecting his child...

Is there any room for love?

**

Vote

Comment

Fan

Please

Xoxo

A/N: I hope you guys like it as well. I want lots of comments!  It's based off of "The Billionaire's Baby,"  That story will be published today and tomorrow! You'll find similarities if you read it.