Chapter Thirty-Three

Start from the beginning

"He's not really my type."

"What would you know about types? You've only dated like three people."

"And according to you I have to date the entire town to have a type."

"Well... more or less. I'm just saying you guys would be cute."

"And I'm just saying that I don't want to ruin our friendship."

"Oh for christ sake, forget the friendship. Is he what you want?"

"Why does it matter so much to you?"

"Because I want to see you happy... and I think Zayn can make you happy." I shrugged, not even finding the reason to not say it. Zayn was what Liam needed, it was just a matter of whether or not he was what he wanted.

"I think so too..." I don't really think Liam meant for me to hear what he said, and truly I wasn't in the mood to call him out on what he just said. We fell silent for a moment, well more like thirty seconds if you want to be technical.

"Will you be my best man?"

"Why are you asking me?"

"Because you're practically my brother. It's the least I can do after I killed your turtle..." I smiled a little at the end as Liam shoved me, rolling his eyes as I just laughed.

"Yeah... I'll be your best man."

"Good. I think Zayn will be the maid of honor, you guys should hook up."

__________________

"So... I was thinking about where we should have the wedding." Niall said later when I got back to his place. He was sitting at the bar in his kitchen, looking through a binder he'd started for the wedding. He only had a page or two, nothing too major...

"Yeah?" I walked over to him, wrapping my arms around his waist from behind. I rested my chin on his shoulder, looking down at the page he was on. It only had locations on it... We still needed a date.

"I'm thinking the lake... Cause it's a pretty memorable place for the both of us." He turned a little, smiling at me.

"It sounds perfect love... Have you decided on a date yet?"

"Depends on how quick you want to get married."

"The sooner the better in my opinion, but it's up to you babe. I'm not really a fan of planning." I kissed his cheek before letting go of him and walking over to the fridge. I pulled out the orange juice, pouring myself a glass as Niall just rolled his eyes.

"So helpful... April 1st?"

"April Fool's day?"

"Well yeah..."

"That's only like... three months away?"

"Well technically three and like two days... If you want to get married later we can?"

"No... I actually like that idea. It'll be easy to remember."

"So April 1st?"

"April 1st." I smiled at him before taking a sip of the orange juice. I felt my phone vibrate in my pocket, so I took it out to find that Zayn was calling me.

"Hello?" I answered, only to be met with very breathy moans. I pulled my phone away from my ear, looking at it before putting it back.

"Leeyum." I heard Zayn's voice, that was distinctly Zayn's voice... Either Zayn was being fucked by my cousin or he's having a wet dream.

But there was a moan of Zayn's name, and that was for sure my cousin's voice... I hung up before I heard anything else, looking at my phone in shock.

Zayn and Liam....

Liam lied to me.

"That son of a bitch."

________________________________________________

I'm in a really weird mood.

Like I'm really pissed off and hate people more than usual, but it's not a big deal right now.

It's odd.

Anyways, I'm having issues deciding if this story should be 40 chapters or 45...

Cause there is a third book....

Surprise? If you read the character ask then it really isn't a surprise haha.

Who wants to play guess the sequel title again? (I swear to god that if I hear Big Dicks thirty times I'll never update again (just kidding (kinda)))

Anyways, title initials are: SATSD

It shouldn't be too hard.. ;)

Dedication:

niallunicorn93

Comment

And

Vote

Connie xx