Chapter Thirty-One (Mature)

Chapter Thirty-One

Who the fuck wants to die alone all dried up in the desert sun?

My heart is breaking for my sister and the con that she called "love"

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, now stop asking me and take your pants off." I gave a nervous chuckle as my hand once again found itself ghosting over the zipper of his pants. There was a more than obvious bulge there, and to be honest my pants were probably very similar.

"A little straight forward there love." Niall gave me a look before grabbing the zipper on my pants and pulling it down. I let out a slight gasp at the sudden movement, Niall wasn't bold very often but when he was it took my breath away... quite literally.

"Off." He grumbled, hooking his fingers into the belt loops of my pants.

"I'm the one who's supposed to be doing the undressing."

"Yeah well you're too slow."

"For being a virgin you're awful impatient."

"And you're really talkative, now take my clothes off Harry." I didn't need to be told twice, pulling his pants off with a swift motion. Mine took a little more effort, but I guess that's what I get for wearing pants that hugged my legs... They made my ass look great though.

All that was left between Niall and I now was our boxers, and at the moment I was kind of glad about it. It gave me a chance to glance at him, for real this time. I hovered over him, my eyes tracing over every crease and dip of his body, occasionally looking up at his eyes. They were slightly closed, short labored breathes coming out of his parted lips.

"You're beautiful." I whispered.

"Obviously you're not looking at the whole picture." He whispered back, looking away. I watched as one of his hands started to trace a shimmering white line that ran from his hip up to what looked like the bottom of his rip cage. I leaned down to the tip of it, kissing it softly and pausing for a moment as he stilled underneath my touch.

"Beautiful." I repeated, kissing it again as I continued all the way up it. I made a point of also kissing his wrists, going all the way up his arm till I reached his neck. I pulled away before kissing his cheeks and then finally his lips again.

"You're beautiful."

"Stop teasing me."

"Say it Niall."

"I don't want to."

"Say it." I whispered, looking him in the eyes as he just stared back.

"I'm..." He trailed off before looking away, biting his lip a little. I took his chin in between my fingers, turning his head gently until he was looking at me again.

"You're beautiful." I said one more time, kissing his forehead before leaning my own against his.

"I'm beautiful." I smiled softly before letting my hands head back down towards his last article of clothing. I hooked my fingers into the elastic, his breathing slowed down again.

"Are you sure this is what you want?" I asked again, I didn't want him to regret this...

"Yes. Please Harry..." So I did, pulling off his underwear and throwing them somewhere in the room. My eyes widened as I saw Niall's... you know what...

"Wow."

"What? Is something wrong?" Niall propped himself up on his elbows, looking at me in slight concern.