34

"We have to get my clothes," Louis pulled away breathlessly. Harry nodded and brushed his fingers down Louis' neck before kissing him once more.

He unlocked the car and got in. Louis stood outside for a moment trying to recollect his thoughts when Harry rolled down his window.

"You coming?"

"Yeah," he said then walked to the other side of the car.

Once they were all set Harry pulled out of the lot and sped to Jules' flat. Harry's hand rested on Louis' thigh halfway through the drive. The tension returned its way to the car. I really was gone for a while, Louis thought. He didn't think he could keep away from Harry so long, and he did. He proved himself wrong and for that he was proud.

But now, he wanted him more than ever.

Harry pulled into the flat and gave Louis a nod to go and grab his stuff. "Be back," He said as he unbuckled his belt and hopped out of the car.

His short legs carried him to the door quickly. Inside he ran to his room and collected some clothes for tomorrow. He wouldn't need pjs anyways.

Louis shut the drawer and turned around to Jules leaning against the door frame. "Where are you going?"

"Um, Harry invited me to stay over. Just for tonight." Louis said quietly as he fidgeted.

Jules glazed over eyes stared at him for a moment. "Alright."

Louis put the clothes in a bag and walked past Jules in the door way. He paused and turned around, something was off.

"Have you been drinking?" He asked confused.

Jules shrugged, "had to have a birthday drink."

Oh. Louis frowned when the realization hit him. "Today's.."

"Yeah," Jules said quietly.

"I'm sorry, if I-"

"Just go Louis," Jules said defeated with a nod toward the door. Louis broke eye contact and nodded. He slowly turned around and slowly headed for the door. "I'm sorry, I'll make it up to you," he promised. Jules shrugged and walked towards his room then shut the door. Louis sighed and shut the flat door softly.

He realized two things at that moment.

1. He's a horrible person.
2. Jules is a sad drunk.

While Harry got angry and violent, Jules got sad and closed off. Two totally different people. Yet Louis always ignored rational decisions when it came to his love life.

-

When Harry and Louis made it to Harry's apartment Louis just stared at the outside building. "It's been so long," he whispered.

Harry placed his hand on Louis' shoulder, "wish I could say welcome home."

Louis watched as Harry walked ahead of him into the building, then he followed a few minutes later.

He went up to the fourth floor and opened the unlocked door. Harry was sitting on the couch waiting. "Took you long enough," he smiled.

"Sorry, I was just thinking," Louis set the bag down then joined Harry on the couch.

After a few silent seconds Harry dragged Louis onto his lap. "What are you doing Harry?"

"I just wanna look at you. I really missed you."

Louis tilted his head and watched Harry skin his eyes over him. When Harry's eyes met Louis' he pulled him down a little.

"Harry," Louis warned.

"Just let me kiss you, please." His green eyes made Louis crack. Of course he still loved Harry. This was Harry we are talking about.

Louis wet his bottom lip and gently kissed Harry. Their lips pulled back and came together rhythmically.

Harry's hands ran down Louis' sides and rested on his waist. His hands started to remove Louis' clothes.

"Wait wait, this isn't a good idea."

"When has dating me ever been a good idea, Louis? Just let me show you how much I missed you," Harry pleaded as he caressed Louis' side. Louis frowned, "am I going to regret this?"

"No," Harry said simply before crashing their lips back together. In minutes Louis was down to his boxers and Harry's shirt was off. Both of them were sporting red lips and semis. Harry carried Louis to his room and dropped him on the bed.

"I don't think we should..."

"I think we should," Harry shot back as he parted Louis' legs.

"Hazza."

Harry pauses and looked at Louis. "Just for tonight. Please Lou. You're just going to leave and pretend I don't exist tomorrow anyway," Harry reasoned.

Louis sat up and cupped Harry's face. "You think I forget about you? I love you Harry. I could never forget about you." Harry's hands held onto Louis' wrists near his hands, which were still holding his face. He leaned in slowly and captured Louis' lips with his.

"I love you too, let me show you."

And that's basically how Harry and Louis fell back into their melodramatic love cycle.

They fought, they broke up, they got back together.

Louis cried, Harry broke things, Louis fixed it.

It was messed up. It was. But no one ever said love was easy.

As for Jules, he accepted the fact that Louis would never stop loving Harry. He accepted it and wished Louis well. Not before reminding him that he was only a phone call away.

He was still there for the boy who had stolen his heart and ran with it.

So there. That's Harry and Louis' story. You're probably wondering why it ended like this. Truth be told, Harry and Louis would ALWAYS clash. They made mole hills into mountains.

But that's what happens when one person loves too hard and the other has difficulty dealing with emotions. Insecure people make insecure lovers.

-

Ok I know your mad that 1. I haven't updated in a long time and 2. I just ended the book out of nowhere...

I hope this ending isn't TOO bad. And if it is I guess I'll rewrite it?

I'm not sure.

Pls vote ♥️

Thoughts? Did you think Harry and Louis would get back together again or stay broken up? Did you think Jules and Louis was going to happen?

Let me know💗 I'll update you if I write any more books or I'll continue working on current ones !