29

On month seven Louis was finally mentally healthy. He continued to speak with Beck every couple of days like he did when he was with Harry.

Beck was proud to say the least. He had really seen the real Louis shine lately. Beck also happened to LOVE Jules. Sometimes Jules would sit with Louis while the two were FaceTiming.

It was comforting for him to have someone who knew about his struggles and didn't judge him for it.

Today Louis was going to see Beck in person. He wasn't ready to before, but he wanted to formally meet the man who had helped him through a lot. Him and Jules went and picked up a small cake that said "Thank You" on it in pink icing. Jules paid for it respectively and then they put in the address for Bexley's office. (Don't forget that's his full name lmao)

It was a 30 minute drive from Jules' house. Would've been a 10 minute one from Harry's.

They got in the car and buckled their belts. "Ready?" Jules placed his hand on the back of Louis' bicep.

Louis nodded and smiled softly. He adjusted his seat as Jules pulled out of his driveway.

Once they were on the road Louis flicked on the radio so the car was drawn from silence.

An Ed Sheeran song played quietly.

"And they say she's in the class A team, stuck in her day dream been this way since eighteen but lately," Jules hummed along. Louis smiled at him.

"You have a nice voice, have I ever told you that?"

"Plenty of times, Princess," He responded contently.

One thing Louis has noticed about Jules is that he's such a comfortable driver. He looks so relaxed when driving where as Harry was always alert and upright.

Jules leaned against his seat and kept one hand on the wheel. His torso was relaxed and not stiff. Louis gazed at him for another couple of seconds before looking away. Jules lips turned up in the corners absentmindedly.

Twenty minutes later they were pulling into the parking lot of a gray building. Jules found a spot in the middle of the lot and turned off the car. "Are you ready, Princess?"

Louis bit his lip and looked at him and nodded. "Okay, lets go."

They got out of the car and right when Louis walked around the front he slipped his hand into Jules'.

Jules looked at him questionably.

"Nervous," Louis breathily said. Jules squeezed his hand. He stopped Louis from walking.

"Lou, don't nervous alright? You're the strongest person I know. You've been through so much and conquered so much. I know you don't see it, but you're amazing. This will go right under your list of accomplishments. You can do anything you put your mind to, I've seen you do it." Jules graced Louis with a soft smile.

"You're so sweet. I don't know what I'd do without your guidance," he leaned up to the best of his ability and kissed Jules cheek, "thank you. Now let's go before we get hit by a car," Louis giggled and Jules laughed along.

"Great idea, princess."

They kept their hands linked in the elevator and down the hall. They stopped at a desk.