15

Louis wasn't going to lie. He had been worried about Harry lately.

He was quieter than usual and wasn't eating as much. He didn't know if it was something he did or just something that had been getting Harry down.

They were sat in bed together just waking up. Harry turned over on his side facing Louis. Watching him.

"You okay Haz?" Louis asked shakily. Harry didn't notice, but Louis was nervous calling him that.

"Yeah." Harry replied flatly with bags under his eyes. He stayed late working and didn't get much sleep.

Louis gave a sleepy smile and was in the middle of leaning up to kiss him when Harry turned around and got out of bed.

Ouch. That down low rejection hurt more than any hit he's ever taken from Harry.

Louis sighed and fell back down into his pillow. He had to do some re-evaluating.

Harry stretched his long limbs which popped in the quiet room. He stood only in a pair of black boxers which accentuated his tight bum.

Harry left the room without any words. Louis' phone buzzed on the bedside table.

He grabbed it an unlocked it to a series of messages.

9:17 am
From Jules: Morning sunshine ☀️❤️

9:38 am
From Jules: are you awake👀

10:03 am
From Jules: Whenever you wake up do you want to hang out today? I miss you 😩

10:25 am
From Jules: Loooouis?

Louis smiled and rubbed his eyes before opening the keyboard.

10:29 am
To Jules: hey Julie, sorry I just woke up! 🙈 I would love to hang out but I need to run it through Harry first! 🙂

10:31 am
From Jules: no problem sweet-cheeks. Lmk if you can 😋

Louis left him on read and set his phone down. He trudged to the bathroom and quickly washed his face and brushed his teeth.

Then he headed downstairs where Harry quietly masticated on a bowl of cereal.

(Masticate: to munch or chew)

"Morning," Louis chirped as he poured himself a bowl of Special K. Harry insisted on eating healthy cereals only.

Harry nodded in response with a full mouth. Louis suspected something was up.

"Are you sure everything is okay H?" Louis asked again. He walked behind Harry who sat on a kitchen stool and started to massage his broad shoulders. Harry's muscles felt tense under Louis' soft hands.

"Fine," Harry replied unconvincingly. Louis let him go put his bowl in the sink and opened his arms for Harry who walked into them.

"You aren't convincing me so," Louis stated as he hugged his tall boyfriend.

"I shouldn't have to. You should just trust me."

Louis withdrew from the hug and rose his eyebrows sassily. "Oh it's about trust now, is it?" Louis asked.

Harry rolled his eyes, "Lou you're looking too into this, seriously."

"Fine. Anyways, I'm getting dressed and I'm going to hang out with Jules if you don't mind," Louis said calmly. Inside, he was freaking out.

"No you're not." Harry had a frown on his face.

"Okay this is just ridiculous Harry. What's your problem?" Louis asked quick and to the point. He's been putting up with it for too long now.