33

"Yes!! Good, Louis!" Angelica praised as Louis danced with Harry.

"What about me?" Harry pouted as they moved around the floor.

"Eh. Not bad, but you have long, lanky legs. You could use some practice," she teased as she guided them.

Harry huffed and continued to lead Louis. "You should be praising me! I'm the one who's leading him," Harry argued as he spun Louis and brought him back in close.

"Good point."

After 30 minutes of dancing, messing around, and laughing both boys took a break. Louis sat down and sipped on a chilled bottle of water that Harry handed to him.

"Having fun?"

"Yeah," Louis replied with a smile. That strange tense feeling creeped back to Louis like it had just an hour ago. Still, he couldn't quite put his finger on it. Harry's green eyes peered into his intensely while he gulped some water, then he turned around to go talk to Angelica. Louis shivered and stood up to follow him.

"Ready?" Harry asked Louis.

"For what?"

"Salsa!" Harry exclaimed as Angelica put on a quick tuned Spanish song.

"Oh, I suppose w-" Louis squeaked as Harry playfully but roughly gripped his waist and attempted to Salsa with him. The concentrated look on Harry's face and the gripping of his fingers on Louis's side made his cheeks heat. Harry ended it by spinning him out and pulling him back in. Then he bowed and smirked as Angelica clapped.

"How'd I do?"

"Completely and utterly wrong, but it was amusing, and you put on quite the show," She laughed and clapped her hands and started directing them.

The rest of the hour was spent with the two boys messing up, laughing, and learning dances they'll probably never do. But it was fun.

-

"Thank you guys so much for coming! I hope to see you again sometime," Angelica said as she lead them out.

"Thank you! We had fun!" Harry replied with a smile.

After bidding their goodbyes to Angelica and thanking her a million times for being so patient with them, they left.

"Hungry?" Harry asked as he started up the car.

"Starving."

Louis looked out the window as they passed multiple shops. The silence in the car was comforting for him. It was perhaps the first time that they weren't arguing or flirting or both.

Harry chewed on his lip as he focused on the road.

"What do you want to eat?" Harry's fingers tapped the steering wheel.

"I don't know. What are you up for?"

"Margaret's?" He questioned. Louis smiled and nodded, "Margaret's it is."

-

Jules House

Jules walked around the house in boredom. He trailed to the kitchen and grabbed a shot glass from the cabinet. Then he poured some Hennessy in it and downed it.

"Happy birthday to me," he sighed with a pout.

-

"Hi boys! It's so good to see you together!" Margaret chirped as they entered the small cafe.

"Yeah, it's good to see him too," Harry joked as he nudged Louis.

"Oi, leave me be," Louis laughed and Harry draped his arm around Louis' shoulder.

"We are on..a date," Harry whispered to Margaret with a glint in his eyes.

"Oh are we?" Louis laughed in amusement.

Harry nodded and squeezed Louis in a forced hug, Margaret watched with fond, old eyes.

Louis could tell the wine was getting into Harry's system.

"Alright big boy, get off," Louis shoved Harry's heavy body off of him and went to sit at one of the small booths in the corner. Harry smirked at Margaret and went to follow. She shook her head, laughed softly, and walked back into the kitchen to send out a waitress to tend to them.

"So what are you doing after this?" Harry asked as he gazed into Louis' eyes.

"I don't know. Probably going back home."

Harry nodded in thought. "You should come home home."

Louis's eyes flickered up to Harry's. "You know I can't, Haz. Its not a good idea."

"I know..but-" he paused, "I mean, you're right! But maybe just a few days? Please?"

He gave Louis the look he'd use to get anything he wanted. Well, he mainly used it to get sex when Louis was too angry at him to give him attention. And, it worked. "I guess... just tonight okay? But I have to get some pajamas from the house," Louis sighed as he glared at Harry.

"What?" Harry giggled.

"You make me make bad decisions," he tsked and focused on a waitress headed their way.

"Hi, I'm Judith. I'll be your waitress today, what can I get you two?"

"Hi! Can I get a caramel macchiato and a plain vanilla scone?" Louis requested and she immediately jotted it down.

"And I'll have a peppermint tea and a blueberry muffin."

Judith smiled and nodded then headed back to wherever she came from within the depths of the kitchen. Harry quirked an eyebrow at Louis.

"A caramel macchiato? Really?"

"What?" Louis smiled as he gazed at him.

"You've never liked coffee. Why now?"

"I'm just trying something new," Louis scoffed as he twiddled his fingers on the table.

"Right, right."

When their drinks and food came they both gobbled down their scone and muffin. By the fifth sip of macchiato Harry thought it right to release Louis from his suffering. "You don't have to pretend to like it, Lou." Harry cracked a smile as Louis set it down with a bitter look on his face.

"Thank you, it's bloody horrid."

They both laughed and Louis got up to throw the cup out. "Let's get out of here," Harry said as he tugged Louis' arm and pulled him out the door. He skipped, mimicking a small child, making Louis laugh hysterically.

"You look so dumb!" When they got to the car chuckles were still falling from their lips.

The sun started to hit Louis' skin perfectly. "I had fun today," Harry started, his fingers drawing ever so slightly upon the side of Louis' face, "thank you for coming out with me," Harry finished with a whisper.

"Thank you for inviting me," Louis said softly. Harry leaned closer ever so slightly and the tension from earlier was replaced by the sweet moment.

Louis just couldn't get what was so tense about the atmosphere around them the whole time.

Quickly, he learned why when Harry wrapped his arm behind the small of Louis' back and pressed his lips against the smaller boy's.
-

This is a month late again I'm so sorry. I had writers block for a while and then I started having bad stuff happen to me again and it was distracting me.

I'm sorry, hope y'all aren't mad♥️

Don't forget to vote pls