30

Every time I make a short story it turns into a long story cause I can't fit too many ideas into one chapter 😂

Sorry this is super late btw

When Louis woke up it was 8:30 am. He groaned at the thought of having to speak with Harry.

I mean, yeah he missed him but he wanted to skip the awkward part. Which is catching up and so on.

He slid his legs off the bed and sat up. Waiting a few moments for the stars to pass his vision, he stood up and headed to the bathroom. He grabbed a fresh towel from one of the cabinets on the way in then opened the shower door and twisted the knob.

The water sprayed out from the faucet quickly and took a few minutes to warm up. Louis slung his clean towel over the towel rack and starting stripping his clothing.

First his shirt, then his shorts and boxers, and last his socks. He checked the water temp before sliding in the shower and soaking under the shower head.

This was going to be a long day.

After shampooing with the green apple Head & Shoulders™️ Louis washed his body and rinsed off. Then he climbed out of the shower, wrapped a towel around his waist, and dried off. Before leaving the bathroom he scrubbed his teeth with his green toothbrush. How was today going to turn out? Outside everything looked cool, calm, and collected, but inside he was panicking.

After he was finished he scurried into the room to grab some clothes before Jules woke up and saw him half naked. That would be awkward. Carefully opening the drawers Louis successfully grabbed a T-shirt and some black jeans and jogged back to the bathroom door. Instantly he dropped his towel then started to get dressed again. He looked at his phone screen, it was 8:45 am. He had enough time to wake Jules, eat breakfast, and watch some TV before meeting up with Harry.

Louis fixes his damp hair in the bathroom mirror, and by fixed he just shook it out and raked his fingers through it positioning it to the side in his normal, messy fringe.

After one last look in the mirror and a huff of air he padded back into the bedroom and hauled his body onto the bed and fell straight down into Jules.

"Ughhhh! Get off you cow!" Jules groaned beneath him.

"Bitch I'm a cow, bitch I'm a cow!"

"Sing that god awful song one more time and I'll throw you out with the rest of the trash."

"Good morning to you too sunshine," Louis smirked triumphantly.

"I hate you, get off," Jules moaned tiredly.

Louis slid off of Jules body and laid down facing him.

"I want breakfast."

"Then go make something," Jules replied lazily.

"I want you to make it."

"Do I look like a maid to you?" His eye brow twitched up in a joking manner.

Louis's eyes squinted in a thoughtful way, "now that you mention it y-"

"Alright, alright!" Jules said defeated. He sat up and rubbed his eyes then ran a large hand through his hair.