17

I wasn't planning to make this chapter sad until Breathe Me by Sia came on while I was on the plane 😌
-

Louis had been waking up on the wrong side of the bed lately. Lately meaning the past couple of days.

He just was bored. He was like living the same day over and over. Making Harry's lunch, cleaning the flat, eating, making Harry's dinner, waiting for Harry to come home, going to bed. Repeat.

His life was dull again. He hates to admit it but he kind of missed the adrenaline of running away. He missed Jules taking him places, seeing everything he missed out on.

It may only seem like a store to you, or just a park, or just nature, but Louis missed so much being with Harry that just a store, and just a park was nostalgic.

He missed the freedom. He craved that freedom. And lately that's what he wasn't getting. He hadn't been out of the house since he spent the night at Jules.

That was 2 and a half weeks ago now. Back to the same depressing cycle.

It was a Sunday morning and Harry took off work cause he felt "sick". That's what he told Zayn over the phone anyways. Louis knew he wasn't really sick.

When Louis got out of bed he went to the bathroom to do his morning routine. He brushed his teeth, washed his face and changed into something casual.

Just some grey cut off shorts and a black tee.

He used to dress so colorful. He used to love stripes. He still does..he just doesn't feel the same wearing them anymore.

A lot has happened in 4 years that has shaped Louis into a whole other person. Maybe that's why Harry hated him so much now.

Louis knew that was the reason.

Louis pulled his arms through his shirt then grabbed his phone. He had a couple texts from Jules that he still hasn't answered.

[Friday 2:34 pm]
From Jules: Hey Lou, how's it going?

[Friday 9:02 pm]
From Jules: Is everything okay? 😕

Louis looked at the last notification.

[Saturday 11:57 am]
From Jules: Harry I s2g if you have his phone I will come over there and rip out your throat.

Louis chuckled at the last one at the thought of Jules angry. He was a cute mad.

Louis texted back a quick response.

[10:13 am]
To Jules: Everything is fine Jules. Haven't been on my phone. I miss you❣️

Louis set his phone down then dragged his dead feeling body to the kitchen. He passed the living room where Harry sat on the couch flicking through channels on the TV.

"Morning Lou," he greeted as Louis passed. Louis just grumbled in response.

Harry frowned at that and lugged himself up to follow the short boy. He entered the kitchen and rested his arms on the island; staring at Louis with his wide green eyes. Louis drowsily pulled out the cereal and poured some into his bowl.

"Heyyy," Harry cooed at the disoriented looking boy.

Louis squinted his eyes at Harry as he unscrewed the milk. He poured some in his bowl then put it back in the fridge.

Harry pouted and walked around the island to Louis and wrapped his arms around him before he could grab a spoon. "Harry let gooo! You're gonna make my cereal get soggy," Louis whined as he pulled away.