25

It had been 2 weeks past Louis leaving now.

Although he was doing well he really missed Harry. He missed the relationship aspect of having someone to wake up to in the morning and go to bed with at night.

Nevertheless Jules was a great house mate. Him and Louis took night drives twice a week. They'd get McDonalds and take a long drive with the windows rolled down and the music on. It was nice.

They already went to the mall twice, PinkBerry once, and they went to a party who was hosted by a friend of Jules.

All in all he was doing good and keeping his mind off of Harry and their problems. He still needed to work on himself though. He'll do just that until he's ready to continue his relationship with Harry. At the moment, they both needed a little maturing.

3 days after being with Jules Louis noticed the two T-Shirts of Harry's that he must have slipped in. He just smiled to himself and tugged one on.

Ironically it smelled just like Harry so he must've not washed that one.

But it was a comforting scent. A familiar scent.

Louis had resisted every urge to call Harry. He wanted to know how he was doing but he didn't want to give in and go back come. Jules was doing excellent at keeping Louis' mind from thinking about Harry.

Whenever he noticed Louis zoning out he'd switch the topic or make plans for the next day. Even if he was working he managed to squeeze things in his schedule and Louis was forever grateful for someone as wonderful as Jules.

He was a life saver.

Harry on the other hand wasn't doing too good. He'd been late to work multiple times because of sleep deprivation. He cried quietly most nights and looked at pictures of him and Louis or just photos of Louis alone.

He honestly thought Louis would come back earlier than two weeks. He didn't expect him to really go this time.

He was so heart broken he didn't know what to do with himself. He stayed up late, woke up early for work, got home, jumped into bed, and repeated.

His dirty clothes started to pile up on the floor which sounded normal, but Louis always had the laundry done nicely. He would scold Harry to keep his dirty stuff in the bin if he caught him throwing it on the floor.

It used to be annoying but now he missed the constant nagging. He missed everything. He missed his Louis.

Zayn quickly caught on to what happened and was asking Harry out to do things every other day to get him out more but Harry just kept refusing. One time he even slipped up.

"Why don't you come with me and a few of my buddies to the bar tonight?"

"No thanks Zayn," Harry declined politely.

"C'mon bud you gotta get out more."

"Louis probably has dinner ready anyways," Harry said absentmindedly. Zayn gave him a strange look.

Harry realized what he said. "Uhm- I need to g-get home," Harry packed all of his stuff in a hurry.

"Harry c'mon just come with me," Zayn pleaded.

"I said no thanks, Zayn." Then faster than lightning he was out the door.

So yeah, this whole break that was supposed to be good for them hasn't been good for Harry.

Slowly he's getting more and more depressed.

When Harry went to work earlier Zayn asked him to go out to eat tonight. Feeling bad about how many times he's said no to Zayn he finally agreed. However he made it clear he wanted to go home right afterwards. Zayn smiled and cheered.