3

"Thank you baby. Dinner was lovely." Harry praised. Louis smiled brightly as he took their dishes and quickly washed them.

"You're welcome." He replied in content. Harry was in a good mood tonight and Louis did not want to ruin it.

"I'm gonna run to the washroom real quick, please wipe down the counters and get ready for bed." Harry said as he scurried out of the room.

Louis got to cleaning real quick but was bothered by the continuing buzz of Harry's phone. His curiosity got the best of him and he turned the phone over and unlocked the screen seeing tons of messages from some number.

Marissa: Hey Harry

I had fun last night..

Maybe we should do it again sometime 💋💋

Call me baby

I'm ready for you

Louis almost threw up in his mouth as he realized that this was the reason for Harry's good mood. "Bastard," Louis muttered as he held back his frustrated tears.

He wiped the counters down quickly and ran up to their room. Louis changed quickly as he heard Harry coming up the stairs then he hopped in bed and looked out the big window.

"Hey, sorry I took a while."

"Mhm," Louis hummed.

Harry tiredly climbed in bed and Louis just wanted to cuddle him but he was still disgusted with what he read. "What's wrong?" Harry asked while brushing the hairs out of Louis' eyes.

"Nothing."

"Talk to me."

"Are you having fun fucking Marissa behind my back?" Louis smiled sarcastically. Harry's face hardened and his concerned look was soon wiped away. Harry was about to raise his hand when he caught Louis' flinch. He settled with making him feel bad instead.

"In fact I am."

"I feel so under appreciated," Louis muttered.

"I feel the same Princess," Harry snapped.

"Are you fucking kidding me Harry? I gave up my entire life for you! All I want is just an ounce of love and appreciation," Louis cried while wiping away the oncoming tears. He pulled his body under the covers and faced away from Harry, as far on the other side of the bed as he could get before falling asleep.

Criescriescries