19

The more the time passed with phone calls from his therapist the more he started to learn about Harry and his behaviors.

It helped him in situations where normally he'd panic and do something that'd end with him and Harry fighting.

He took a lot more notice to Harry's reactions, but what he hadn't noticed was Harry suspicions of Louis talking to someone behind his back growing.

It made him more interested in what Louis' activities were when he left.

So, curious to what Louis was hiding, Harry bought cameras and hid them in the house one night when Louis fell asleep on the couch.

He opened the box and set them all up carefully. There were four to be exact.

One in the bedroom facing the bed, one in the corner of the living room near the tv, one in the kitchen, and the last one in the bathroom. Nothing seemed to be out of the ordinary for a couple of days.

Harry sat in his chair at work flicking through the cameras on his phone watching. Zayn said it was messing with his focus at work and that nothing was going on but Harry didn't care.

He was going to get to the bottom of this.

Not only was it suspicious but Louis had been acting different. He was more soft spoken and observant. Usually he was cocky with his words and didn't look too into things.

Two nights after Harry installed the cameras he saw Louis open up his laptop in the bedroom and start speaking.

He couldn't hear anything but he grew nervous. Who was he talking to? Louis gesticulated, smiled, and seemed to be deep in thought.

Was he..was he cheating?

Of course Harry shouldn't be angry about it because of everything he's put Louis through, but he couldn't help but grow angry.

Who the hell does Louis think he is?! Harry's face started to burn up in anger and he shut the camera app off his phone.

"God DAMN IT!" He growled with a bang to his desk. Zayn jumped from his spot in surprise.

"Harry calm the fuck down!" Zayn whisper yelled at him.

Zayn didn't want to get in trouble because Harry couldn't keep his shit together.

"I fucking knew it! I knew he was hiding something."

"What are you talking about?" Zayn said curiously.

"Louis is cheating on me."

Harry then went on to explain what he saw on the cameras. Zayn proposed an argument saying Louis could've been singing. Harry didn't take it for a second. He knew Louis was up to something more than that.

-

When Harry got home he set his stuff down on the table and ran a hand through his hair. Louis entered the kitchen quietly.

"Hey Harry."

Harry's eyes flicked towards the smaller boy.

"Hey." Short and sweet. Louis smiled and walked into Harry's arms.

"Are you hungry?" Louis questioned calmly. Man was he good at hiding things.

Harry's squinted eyes suspiciously looked down at the short boy. Louis looked up and studied Harry's facial expression.

"Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Uh-" he cleared his throat and pulled away from Louis, "nothing. Just thinking about what I want to eat for dinner."

"Chicken and Parma ham?" Louis asked absentmindedly. He picked the skin off the side of his thumb while Harry stared at him. Harry got lost in thought looking at him until Louis looked up expectantly with an answer.

"Uhm," Harry shook his head out of concentration and blinked his eyes, "sorry, yes that sounds great love."

Louis tilted his head carefully. "Are you feeling alright? Maybe you should sit down." Louis then proceeded to help Harry sit on one of the stools.

"Relax Haz, I'm gonna cook for us."

Then Harry watched quietly as Louis got to work on their supper. Within an hour dinner was served and displayed out on the table. Harry came in from the living room and sat down. His eyes skimmed over the chicken stuffed with mozzarella wrapped in Parma ham with a side of homemade mash potatoes.

"Looks good," Harry said before they both dug in.

That night Louis went into his notebook and wrote down Harry's strange behavior. He was determined to figure out what was bothering Harry.
-

Eeeeeeek