20

Beck helped Louis realize that Harry had been suspicious about Louis' behavior and was probably jumping to conclusions.

One day when Louis was in the living room he saw a small flash near the TV. Curiously, he went to check it out only to realize it was a camera.

A security camera on low battery. "What the fuck," he whispered to himself as he studied it.

Harry was spying on him now?

That began the hunt for other cameras in the house. Louis knew Harry. If there was one, there was definitely others. After basically ripping the house apart Louis found another camera in their bedroom, one in the kitchen, and one in the bathroom.

Why the hell would Harry put one in the bathroom. It's not like Louis' doing anything in there other than using the toilet..

Louis hid the cameras he found and put them under the bed. He called Beck on his phone.

"Hello?"

"Beck!"

"Hey, what's going on Louis."

"I figured out why Harry has been acting strange!"

"Really? What is it?!"

"He hid security cameras in the house. He's been watching me."

"Ohhh. Which means he probably saw you on your computer FaceTiming me. He probably thinks you're cheating!"

Louis huffed. "This is perfect," he said sarcastically.

"You need to come clean with him about talking with a therapist. I think it'll help him open up more to you."

"Yeah we will see. I'm not gonna tell him right away though. I want him to come clean about the cameras."

"Good idea. I'll talk to you later, I have an appointment with someone in 5 minutes."

"Alright, bye Beck!"

"Bye Louis. Best wishes."

Louis hung up the phone and pondered his next move. Obviously he will have to wait for Harry to get back from work.

He started to put things back in their rightful places after moving everything looking for the cameras. Then he heated up some left overs for Harry after an hour and a half later.

After a lot of over thinking and working himself up , Louis was ready to explode when Harry came home. But he was trying to keep his cool.

It was so so hard though when Harry walked through the door with a small smile on his face. What did he have to be so happy about?

"Hey Lou!" He greeted as he kicked the door shut.

"Hello."

"Are you alright?" He asked as he set his work bag down on the table.

"I have something to show you. Come here," Louis replied as he started walking toward the bedroom.

Curiously, Harry followed. He watched as Louis got on his knees and pulled something out from underneath the bed.

Then he turned around and Harry's face paled.

"Why the hell did I find cameras in our house?"

"Uhh, I installed them to make sure you were safe."

"Bullshit Harry."

"I did!"

"Stop fucking lying to me!"

Harry's eyes widened at Louis' outburst. "Don't talk to me like that."

"Then don't treat me like shit! Don't fucking lie to me! Don't fucking keep things from me, and don't fucking cheat on me!" Louis spit angrily as he put the cameras on the ground and smashed them with his foot. He had shoes on but it still took a minute.

"I'm not the one that's cheating!"

"THEN WHO IS HARRY?"

"YOU ARE!" Harry accused him.

Louis started to laugh. In a very hysterical I'm-a-psychopath type of way.

"With who Harry? Who am I going to cheat on you with huh?"

"Then who is Beck?"

"Beck? You mean my fucking therapist?!" Louis asked crazed. Harry's mouth dropped open.

"You didn't tell me you had a therap-"

"Yeah well, maybe if you asked you would know!" Louis pointed his finger at Harry's chest then pushed past him and made his way to the kitchen

Harry clenched his jaw and took a breath before following his path.

He walked into the kitchen where Louis stood staring out the window above the sink.

"I'm sorry."

"No you aren't Harry. Cause if you were sorry for assuming something it wouldn't be the first fucking time. And you shouldn't be going through my phone behind my back."

"This is your fault anyways! I don't know why you're mad at me when you act like a secretive crazy bitch!"

Louis turned around and glared at Harry. "Don't you fucking DARE turn this all on me! You constantly like to accuse me of things and make me feel awful and I'm tired of it! Day after day I've prayed that you would change but you haven't Harry! You aren't the same boy I fell in love with. You've turned into a disgusting, manipulative, MEAN person. I'm trying to bring the old you back but I don't know how! Obviously my hard work and dedication in our home, and my loyalty to you in our relationship doesn't affect the way you treat me. I've really been trying here Harry. But you don't seem to want to fight for me. Or for us. I don't think I can be around someone who treats me like garbage. And I've come to realize that although I love you with every single fiber of my being, that you just aren't healthy for my well being," By this point Louis was in tears and heartbroken and Harry was speechless.

He didn't have any idea Louis felt this way. He was too shocked to come up with anything to say back so instead of waiting Louis went to the guest bedroom sniffling and locked the door behind him. He was done waiting, and the days of him pretending to be fine were over.

What went from an artificial day-to-day relationship turned into house partners giving each other the silent treatment. And Louis was not gonna be the one to speak up first.

Test 1 Harry Styles.
-
Ik shits been happening but I feel like shit is finally happening in this book😂

Pls vote ily