28

I was Harry for Halloween lol (I kinda fucked up the chest tattoos with the A and G they were supposed to be underneath the year and the 17BLACK was supposed to be on the other side but oH well I did it at 4:45 am😂

Chapter number 😏

Louis woke up to the sound of Jules' alarm blaring through the still air.

"Jules," he grumbled and swatted his hand at the sleeping body beside him. They had fallen asleep in Jules's bed watching a movie last night.

Jules didn't move in the slightest bit. "Jules," Louis groaned again louder this time. His closed eyes scrunched in annoyance as he shook him.

"Wha?" He heard faintly from beside him.

"Shut your bloody alarm off," Louis whined as he put the pillow over his head.

Jules took a second to process what was going on before sitting up and turning his alarm off. "Morning," Jules slurred sleepily.

He stretched his long legs for a couple of minutes then looked where Louis was lying.

"Lou?" He asked softly. He could hear the slow patterned breathing he had grown accustomed to. He was definitely sleeping.

"Fine, five more minutes," Jules whispered more to himself as he got out of bed and went to the bathroom. He took a quick wee then ruffled his hair in the mirror. Not too bad, he thought.

He adjusted his boxers then walked back into the bedroom. "Louis get up," he complained.

Jules went to the side of the bed Louis was laying on and began rolling him over. Louis sat up quickly.

"Your hands are cold!" He whined with a pout. His blue eyes were scrunched cutely in annoyance. He grabbed the blanket and pulled it over his shoulder before shoving his face into the pillow.

"Good! That was my plan," Jules laughed evilly as he dug his fingers into Louis' side.

"Jules!" He screeched, "stopppp!"

"Not until you get up!"

"Well I'm awake now!" Louis laughed but sounded upset.

"You have to wake up."

"What do you normally do when I'm asleep?!"

"Wait for you to wake up."

The look on Louis' face was incredulous.

"I can't believe you just quoted SpongeBob. You're such a child!"

Jules laughed and pulled Louis off the bed by his arms. "Yes I am, now get up and keep me company while I make us breakfast."

Louis huffed dramatically and put his arms up.

"Oh I'M the childish one?! Really?" Jules laughed as he tauntingly looked at Louis.

"Carry me you big fool!" Louis demanded non-threateningly. Mainly cause he just looked adorable. Like an angry toddler.

Jules rolled his eyes and used all his strength to lift Louis up under his arm pits.

"Holy hell you're heavy!" Jules breathed deeply out of his nose.

Louis giggled and kept his face into Jules neck.

"Onward, peasant!" He ordered theatrically.

Jules squeezed Louis' hip and proceeded to walk out of his room and down the hallway.

"You're going too slow," Louis grumbled.

"Listen here you cow, unless you want me to slip and us BOTH go down then I suggest you shut your trap and be happy I'm even carrying you."