16

It's Brittany bitch

Okay continue on now :)

Eventually Jules got Louis to tell him why he looked like he had been crying.

To say he was angry was an understatement. He was actually trying to keep Louis at his house as long as he could.

"You know I need to go home Jules," Louis whispered as they laid quietly on the couch. The TV was the base of background noise between the quiet conversation.

"I know. I want to keep you. He doesn't deserve you!" Jules pouted sadly and disconnected the eye contact between the two.

Louis sighed in response. He didn't want to fight with Jules about this. The least he needed right now was to be fighting with Harry AND Jules.

"As much as I would love to stay here I have another home with a sad boy waiting for me in it. I know how he gets when he's alone."

"What cheating on you? Breaking things? Smoking? Enlighten me please," Jules rolled his eyes in annoyance and sat up.

"I know you don't particularly like him, but I love him and I want this friendship to work between us and Harry. I don't want you to hate him forever," Louis pouted cutely at the grumpy boy.

"I know. I just can't help but have negative feelings towards him. You deserve so much more than that. I could give you so much more than that."

"I know you can," Louis whispered with truthfulness drawn to his blue eyes. Jules stared back with an understanding. They knew it would never work between them with Louis' love of Harry overpowering everything.

"Want me to take you home now?"

"Yeah, let me just get my stuff."

-

When Louis got home it had been 3 days since everything happened. He had a moment to rethink through everything and cool down.

When he walked in the small apartment he noticed beer bottles littering the living room coffee table. He scrunched his nose in disgust and walked to their bedroom. The tall Tarzan looking boy was asleep on the bed. His shirt was half off and the blanket was falling off the bed. He had his head resting on his pillow and his arms cradling Louis' pillow.

Louis walked over and set his bag down then climbed on the bed to cup Harry's face. "Harry?" He woke him gently. Harry very slightly stretched in his sleep and mumbled something. His green eyes opened slowly to look at the angel in front of him.

"You came back?" He asked surprised in a dry croaky voice. His eyes were pink due to lack of sleep.

"Of course baby. I always do, Don't I?"

A very slight smile twitched at Harry's lips.

"I thought you finally had enough of me," his tired voice spoke. Louis shrugged his shoulders and stared at him for a while.

"I'll never get enough of you." He meant that in a sweet way and a literal way. He literally would never get enough of Harry. No matter how hard he tried.

He leaned down and pecked Harry's lips softly. The other boy reached to cup Louis' face and kiss him back.

"I missed you," Harry said sleepily as he blinked up at Louis.

"Me too. Sorry for leaving for so long, I needed to think."

Harry nodded with a neutral face and answered, "I understand."

"I'm really sorry to hear about Robin. If you need anything I'm here for you," Louis notified Harry quietly. Harry smiled and kissed Louis again.

"I could use some TLC," Harry gave him a smirk; Louis rolled his bright eyes.

"And I could use a vacation."

"Maybe we will go on one," Harry mused seriously. Louis' eyes widened.

"Really?!"

"I forgot to mention but the day you ran away," Harry said tightly, "I got a raise. My income is a lot better now so we have a little extra money to spend!"

Louis smiled and squealed excitedly.

"Are you gonna buy me a pony?!" He joked with squinted cute eyes.

"No...but you can ride mine!" Harry smiled evilly and Louis' jaw dropped. He instantly smacked Harry in the shoulder.

"Harry! No TLC for you!" He sassed as he climbed off the bed and scurried into the living room. Harry laughed from the bed room and hauled himself up to chase after the boy.

Louis hid behind the couch and held his breath as he heard Harry getting closer.

"Louis where did you go?"

"Loouuuis?"

Louis could practically here the smirk in the boys tone. Then he heard a thunk.

"Ow! Christ! Louis did you leave your shoes here?!" Louis' eyes widened and he started to laugh.

"It's not funny! That really hurt."

Louis scrambled from out behind the couch where Harry was facing away from him looking toward the kitchen. Then he skipped and jumped onto the boys back.

"Oof!" Harry coughed out and held onto the wall as he unsteadily let Louis get a grip on him.

"Sorry Hazzy!" Louis whispered in his ear.

"Get down. I want to hold you where I can see you," Harry demanded and Louis hopped off his strong back.

Harry turned around and Louis placed his hands on Harry's broad shoulders then jumped up. Harry supported him under his bum. "That was naughty, Lou."

Louis gave a sheepish grin then burrowed his face into Harry's neck.

Harry leaned his face towards Louis' ear then whispered. "Next time I see one of your messes I'm gonna spank you."

A shiver went down Louis' neck and spine causing him to shake a little. "Would you want that?"

"No," Louis trailed off unsurely in a muffled voice.

"I would want that. Don't you want to make me happy?" Harry asked mock innocently.

"You manipulative jerk!" Louis squealed after pulling away from Harry's neck.

Harry grinned and Louis leaned in to kiss him deeply. Harry put 100% and more into it.

"I hate you," Louis said breathily.

"No you don't."

"You're right, I fucking love you."

Harry chuckled as he walked them both to his room. Right back to the place they started.

Except this time it was a lot more R rated and a lot less PG.