24

Louis gave Harry a soft good bye before leaving. He gave Louis some pounds for a cab since he said he didn't know where he was going.

He knew he was going to Jules but he didn't want to tell Harry that since they're taking a mental break. It would just cause problems seeing as Harry hates Jules.

Louis paid the cab fair and thanked the driver before dragging his suitcase up to Jules door. He rang the doorbell and waited patiently for the man to answer.
-

Back at the flat Harry was sitting on the stool at the bar table staring at the marbled tile of it. His mind was blank and his heart was cold. He didn't know what he was gonna do with himself now that Louis was gone.

He felt purposeless. Why did he need to work if he didn't have a beautiful boyfriend to provide for. I mean he isn't any angel seeing as how he destroyed his only good relationship, but he really did try to keep his temper at the minimum.

Especially when at the back of his mind he knew Louis would always forgive him for messing up. He just took that for granted cause now his Louis was gone and his light was burnt out.
-

Jules opened the door to reveal a small Louis. His eyes drew to the suitcase.

"Oh no, now what?" Jules asked with a sigh as he wrapped Louis in his arms.

"We are on a break and I need somewhere to stay," Louis shrugged with a sad face.

Jules gave a half hearted smile, "Well I'm glad you came to me."

He tugged Louis inside and grabbed his big suitcase without a struggle.

"You're so strong," Louis giggled as Jules shut the door. Jules smiled and carried his stuff upstairs to the room Louis previously stayed in.

They got to the room and Jules set the suitcase on the bed where Louis plopped down. "I'll put your stuff away," Jules stated as he started unzipping it all.

"No, you don't have to do that! Really.." Louis said as he slowly pushed Jules away.

"I insist, I insist," Jules pried as he sat Louis down and started to unpack his clothes.

It wasn't until Jules got to the panties that Louis' face started to heat up.

"Daaamn Lou! You wear lace?" He exclaimed with a smirk. Louis blushed and groaned.

"Stooop!" His cheeks burned as Jules nodded with a dumb look on his face. He folded all the panties and regular boxers and moved on to bottoms.

After he was done folding everything Louis helped him put the stuff away. Jules face was slightly pink.

"Are you good?"

Jules shook his head with a smile, "you got me fantasizing over here boy," Jules laughed with strawberry pink tinted cheeks.

Louis turned around and shook his bum playfully.

"Alright, I gotta leave. Make yourself at home and I'll be back in a minute!" Jules commanded as he shuffled out of the room rather quickly.

And so it begins.

Louis fell onto the bed with a smile playing on his lips. He didn't know Jules had a thing for panties...

-

It was now night time and Harry was laying in bed staring at the ceiling. His heart ache was only just beginning. It was hard not knowing when his Louis would come home.

The last time Louis was gone for a while was when he ran away. That was hell for Harry and he was only gone for 2 weeks. Let's not mention how long he'd probably be gone this time.

As long as he wanted. Harry turned onto his side and stared at the black of his phone screen. Hoping, praying that Lou would just send him a text.

For whatever reason. Maybe to say good night, or that he was safe. Just to let Harry know he was okay.

The tears started to collect in his eyes and before he knew it his pillow was soaking up his tears. He never knew how much it hurt to love someone and not have them until now.
-

It was bed time now and Louis brushed his teeth, washed his face, and took out his contacts in the bathroom mirror. He saw a figure behind him but it was fuzzy. He grabbed his glasses and Jules became clear in the mirror behind him.

"Hey, ready for bed?"

Louis nodded and turned around to face him.

"You look cute with glasses," Jules bit his lip unconsciously.

"Thanks," Louis smiled sheepishly and Jules wrapped an arm around him.

"C'mon, I'll tuck you in my wittle baby," Jules cooed as he led Louis to his bed.

Louis laughed, "oh god." He rolled his cerulean eyes and got in bed. Jules sang him his favorite nursery rhyme then tucked the blanket into his sides before kissing his forehead.

"Good night Loulou," Jules whispered before shutting the door.

Louis untucked the blanket and rolled over onto his side before slowly drifting into REM sleep.
-

It was 3:45 am and Harry was laying on his back with thoughts swimming around in his flooded mind. His eyes were puffy and his nose stuffed. He couldn't breathe but he couldn't do that anyways without Louis here.

Maybe he was being dramatic. Maybe he was genuinely feeling like absolute garbage.

He didn't really know and he was thinking somewhere in between.

He didn't have a clue how long this would go on for and the thought bothered his pretty head alone.

It wasn't until 4:30 did he finally fall asleep and at 6:30 he had to be up and ready for work.

When Harry arrived at work that day he got loads of questions about his health and what was going on from Zayn, but he ignored them all and stared at his computer with dead eyes.

Just another week, he repeated to himself. Maybe if he said it enough he'd be convinced Louis was coming back.

-
Sorry I'm torturing Harry. As much as I don't want him deprived of Louis this is an abusive relationship mentally and physically and I'm trying to keep it realistic as possible.

You'll see what happens. Harry will be happy again don't worry;)