5

Louis' POV

When I woke up it was around 11 am and I freaked out as I hopped out of bed and rushed to the mirror to fix my hair before stumbling down the stairs and skidding into the kitchen. I forgot to make Harry breakfast! Shit, he's really gonna kill me now! I smacked into Harry's body as I ran around the corner and groaned. Fear flooded me as he grabbed my arm and I pushed my hair out of my eyes in embarrassment.

"Harry I'm so sorry I overslept it won't happen again! I- I promise," I stuttered in fear of his reaction.

"Whoa whoa! Calm down love! You really ran into me, are you feeling okay?" He asked while raising an eyebrow.

"I- uhm, I... uhm. I'm sorry I just thought you'd be mad that I wasn't up to prepare your breakfast." I mumbled.

"Lou, baby, I let you sleep in. You're fine," he assured as he wrapped me in a hug.

"Do I really scare you that much?" he asked.

"No- I was- I just don't want to disappoint you, I love you and try my best to keep you happy." I frowned. He sighed as he picked me up and carried me to our small living room.

"You never disappoint me Louis, I just have anger issues you know? I'm working on it for you Lou," he replied as he sat me down on his lap on the couch.

I know," I whispered.

"Lets have a movie day okay?" He asked as he flicked the TV on. I smiled and nodded as I cuddled into his chest. One arm rested across his torso and the other rested around his shoulder as I played with the little curls at the back of his neck. He turned on my favorite movie Burlesque and kissed my temple as he grabbed our living room blanket and draped it around my shoulders.

-

Sometime during the movie Harry had fallen asleep and I lost interest in it. My full attention was on a sleeping Harry.

I swept the hair away from his face and brushed my fingers down his soft cheek. He stirred a little in his slumber as I kissed his slightly parted lips, then I snuggled more into him and fell asleep.

Yw for giving you a happy chapter 😂