8

The old times feeling didn't last long and everything was back to a very depressing cycle.

Harry had not been home in almost a full 24 hours. Even when he had been home at any point in the past week he wasn't too happy with Louis. It felt like every day that went by his appreciation for Louis dropped more and more.

Well, that's what it felt like to Louis anyways. So, he had decided to finally just do it. Run away. He wanted to scare Harry a little, show him what he'd be missing. So Louis went into their room while Harry was still MIA and packed some belongings.

About $25 dollars, 3 sticks of bubble gum, a tooth brush, an old ID card, an extra change of clothes, an extra change of shoes, and an old hair brush. It wasn't much, but it'd have to do. Louis put on the backpack and left into the night to find somewhere to stay.

He was terrified since he had barely left home before. Only to get the mail and sometimes get groceries if Harry was unable to.

Louis ran for what seemed like hours before he found some drug store. He walked in and went to the beauty section. Skimming the shelves, he picked up a box of cheap hair dye. Blonde to be exact.

He didn't quite want to be found right away. Once he paid he went into a gas station bathroom across the street and dyed his hair in the sink. He left it in for 30 minutes, rinsed it out, and dried his hair with the hand dryer on the wall.

Then he was off on a mission to find somewhere to stay

Something clicked in his mind though. He could just go to the club and hope somebody takes him home with them. So, Louis searched and searched and finally found a club. It had to have been really late by now. Louis jogged into the club line and minutes later flashed the guards his ID. They let him passed with no problem and in he went to a loud club filled to the brink with young men and women.

Louis sat at the bar sipping on a water for the next 20 minutes just overthinking his situation. Thinking about how much trouble he'd be in if Harry found him. A presence sat on the bar stool beside him snapping him out of his thoughts. "Designated driver tonight?" The young voice asked. Louis looked over to see a man with dark hair and light eyes in the seat next to him.

"Uh..not really. Just dealing with some things," Louis replied vaguely.

"Ah. Relationship stuff?"

"Yeah, ran away. Couldn't take it any more," Louis scratched the back of his neck awkwardly.

"Wow. She must've been a pretty scary girl if you're the one that ran away," the man chuckled.

"Actually- my boyfriend," Louis corrected shyly.

"Oh! My bad! I'm gay, so no judgement here." Louis nodded at him respectively and sipped his water.

"So what are you gonna do?"

"I don't know to be honest. I suppose I should find somewhere to stay. I don't really have any friends so that's gonna be difficult," Louis admitted quietly. He fidgeted in his seat nervously.

"It's really late, I don't think you'll have much luck before the nights over bud. You can crash at my place, yeah?"

"I really don't think that's necessary," Louis said quickly, he didn't even know this person.

"It's okay! I'm Jules by the way, and it's better than being taken home by some drunk dude that just wants to shag you. I can cook a killer meal, you look pretty hungry."

"I guess so. Thank you Jules. I'm louis, it's nice to meet you."

"My pleasure meeting you, princess," the boy winked playfully making Louis' toes curl. He was definitely in for something tonight. Jules led Louis to his very expensive looking car and opened the door for him to climb in.

"Thank you."

"Not a problem," Jules said sweetly. He got into the drivers side and drove Louis to his home.

When they arrived Louis was stunned by the beautiful house in front of him. Jules opened his door once again and lead him inside.

"I love your house," Louis said, star struck.

"Thanks," Jules shrugged as they removed their shoes.

"Make yourself comfortable, I'm going to make something nice," he ordered the smaller boy.

Louis nodded absentmindedly as Jules headed to the kitchen in the opposite direction. The house was beautiful with mocha colored walls and chocolate cherry colored wooden flooring. Louis loved the homey feel to it.

After eating a bowl of pasta Louis decided to go to bed so Jules showed him to his bed. Louis was too tired to realize they'd be sharing the bed.

-
Harry's POV

After working my ass off for so long I'd finally decided to go home. I had to crash at a friends place the night before for the stuff we were working on and I forgot to tell Louis.

It's not like he wasn't used to being alone anyways.

But tonight was special because I had amazing news for him. I got promoted and my money income would be higher. I was psyched to tell him. I knew he'd be excited too. I felt like this could be a new beginning for the two of us.

When I got home I kicked off my boots with a smile on my face. "Louis I'm home!"

I walked to the kitchen to see that it was empty. I frowned when I had gotten no response. "Louis?"

"Babe?"

"Lou!" I yelled more loudly this time. My heart started to race in my chest as I ran to our bedroom. Only to find that Louis was in fact not in there or anywhere else in the house.

"DAMN IT!" I screamed in frustration. I called his cell angrily but froze when I heard it ringing from the living room.

There it sat, on the arm of the couch. With only 7% battery. Where would he possibly go? My Louis would never leave the house without telling me!

He must have gotten into trouble! I needed to find him. I pulled at my hair in frustration and ran to grab my keys and throw my boots back on.

Needless to say, I spent my whole night asking around for Louis.