2

Louis sat in bed quietly as he watched the time flick closer and closer to morning. 1 am, 2 am, 3 am, and finally he heard the front door open and cabinets slamming. Louis quickly turned off the lamp and pulled the covers over himself to make it appear as if he was sleeping.

A few minutes later Harry stumbled in the room wearing only his T-shirt and boxers. He could smell the reeking scent of alcohol and sex coming from the curly haired lad behind him. Silent tears escaped his eyes as he wished he had just met a nice lad that night.

Of course Harry started as the perfect dream boyfriend. Louis noticed the signs that Harry wasn't as nice as he made himself out to be. He used to be perfect but Louis started to notice that when he would make Harry dinner he would pick out stuff he didn't like about it instead of complimenting the good parts.

He also would tell Louis when he didn't like what Louis was wearing saying it looked too tight or Louis was too skinny for it. Then when Louis didn't arrive at Harry's place on the dot when Harry said he'd get extremely angry at him, even if he was just two minutes late.

Eventually Harry peer pressured Louis into moving in with him claiming that living at separate places was too difficult.

When Louis missed laundry day he got slapped, he didn't over think it though cause he was completely wrapped around Harry's pinky finger. Harry apologized tons that night and promised he wouldn't get that riled up ever again. Of course that was a lie because the hitting became more frequent with no reason. Louis could just be wiping the counter and Harry would smack him telling him that it was clean enough. Nothing was enough for Harry.

Louis wasn't enough for Harry.