14

Surprise at end of chapter

Dusting himself off, Louis followed behind Harry into the house. Harry kicked at things as he walked angrily to the bed room. Louis flinched lightly but kept trailing a couple feet behind him anyways.

Harry went into their room and shut the door. As Louis went to open it he quickly learned that it was locked. "Harry please let me in," Louis begged helplessly through the door.

What else could he do? He really wasn't good at anything else besides doing laundry and cooking. He could barely keep the house up. Bloody hell, he could barely keep Harry happy. "No." He heard Harry murmur from the other side.

"I'm sorry Haz, what do you want me to say?" Louis asked sadly. He slid against the door and plopped down onto the floor.

"Nothing. You should just go. I don't deserve you," Harry said sadly from the opposite side.

"You're talking nonsense! I messed up again, I'm sorry. Please just let me in," Louis dramatically sighed for added effect. He knew it had worked when the door was opened a few minutes later revealing a pouty Harry.

Louis got up and wrapped his arms around Harry who immediately hugged him back

Louis got up and wrapped his arms around Harry who immediately hugged him back. "I shouldn't have gotten mad, I'm sorry. I feel like an asshole," Harry grunted as he rubbed Louis' back.

Louis looked at him with a small smile before answering, "but you're my asshole."

"Can we just agree for you to never say that again?" Harry laughed at the double meaning and Louis facepalmed.

"It could've been cute aaaand you just ruined it," Louis laughed softly then sniffled. Harry smiled with dimples deeper than the ocean then kissed Louis gently on the lips.

"Forget about the brownies, I'll just snack on this D," Harry said as he lifted Louis and carried him into the bedroom. Let's just say it was a great apology on Harry's end and an easy forgiveness on Louis'.
-

Harry was at work and told Louis exactly the time he'd be back. Louis was happy so he wasn't left in the dark for once. He took out his still-new phone and went to Jules contact.

2:36 pm
To Jules: Hey, wyd???😬

Louis waited and waited and waited until finally he answered back.

2:52 pm
From Jules: Hey princess. Just catching up on some cardio, I fell behind on my fitness when you were here🏋🏻‍♂️

2:53 pm
To Jules: I'm sorry 😣 I should've let you do your thing

2:55 pm
From Jules: don't worry your pretty little head

From Jules: you're a great distraction 😏

Louis blushed heavily and thanked the lord that he was just texting Jules so the man didn't have to see his blushy disgusting face.

2:57 pm
To Jules: uuhhh thanks ☺️ I'll ttyl, have to make dinner