12

The next morning went surprisingly well. Harry woke Louis with a small breakfast he picked up while out. Louis ate it and thanked Harry a thousand times.

"I called out of work today for you," Harry whispered on the couch next to Louis while he brushed the small boys fringe out of his eyes.

"You did?" Louis asked and Harry nodded in response.

"Why? You can go I'll clean while you're gone," Louis rushed out quickly.

"No you don't have to do that, we both take responsibility for messes now okay?"

"Okay, I guess," Louis sighed as he leaned his face into Harry's palm. Harry leaned forward slowly and kissed Louis on the lips gently.

Despite Harry's sweet attitude Louis was convinced it was all an act. It was only a matter of time before Harry was back to his normal self.

Louis was sure.

"What do you want to do today Lou?" Harry asked as he caressed the boys dirty blonde hair.

"I don't know."

"How about we go get your hair back to its original color?"

Louis frowned at that, but he guessed his fun was over. "Okay."

They both got up and Harry drove them to the nearest salon where the ladies worked Louis' hair till it was back to normal. Harry smiled in satisfaction as he rubbed the small boys fluffy normal hair. "Much better." Louis faked a smile to keep Harry happy and Harry pulled him close by the waist.

He knew this loving Harry wouldn't last long. It never seemed to before. Louis didn't complain though, he practically lived under Harry's short lived sweet moments. "I love you Harry," Louis said quietly as they sat in the quiet of the car.

"Me too," he paused, "And I'm really sorry for how I've treated you. I'm a monster," Harry said shamefully as he kept his eyes away from Louis.

"No, don't think like that."

And that's how Louis ended up sitting on Harry's lap in front of the wheel while kissing him and whispering sweet nothings in his ear. Because no matter how much he hated Harry at times.. he couldn't bare to see his other half upset.

"If I would've just listened and been a better boyfriend none of this would've happened." Louis sulked at his words and thought about everything he's ever done wrong.

"You're absolutely perfect. It was all on my temper sweet cheeks," Harry whispered as he stared into Louis' bright blue eyes.

He used the pad of his thumb to brush the fly away hairs from Louis' face before kissing the boy softly. "Let's get going hm?"

Louis nodded and climbed back into his seat before they got home and settled in with a movie.