11

Maturity warning

When morning rolled around Jules woke Louis up with a cuppa and a kiss on the forehead. "Thank you for helping me pack, I really don't deserve all the gifts."

"I want you to keep them," Jules said as he stared intently into Louis' mesmerizing blue eyes.

"I will for you, and you've been really great to me. I almost feel like I was taking advantage of your hospitality. I kinda knew Harry would find me one way or another," Louis shrugged with his fringe in his eyes as he watched his feet in interest.

"You weren't, and sometimes love finds us instead of the other way around," Jules whispered.

"Yeah I guess so."

"It definitely found me," he confessed and Louis' eyes went wide.

"I'm so fucking sorry," Louis gaped as his eyes welled with tears and cried into Jules shoulder. Julie wrapped his arms around the fragile boy and rocked him side to side.

"Shh, it isn't your fault. Plus, if you ever need a rebound I'll be your temporary fix. You have my number and we will keep in touch every day okay?" Louis nodded as he pecked Jules cheek one last time. He grabbed his bags with a little assistance and they got in the car heading towards Harry's place.

Louis couldn't help but ache for Jules. He was a great guy and definitely deserved so much more. They turned the corner and pulled up to the house. Jules parked and they sat in the car in silence for a few minutes before Jules sighed and got out. Louis followed suit and helped him pull the bags out of the trunk. Once they were all out and set down Jules wrapped his arms around Louis affectionately and inhaled his distinctive scent. "Keep in touch, okay Princess?"

Louis nodded his head which was nuzzled in Jules chest. They pulled away and whispered their goodbyes painfully. Honestly, Louis had no idea if Harry would even allow him to contact Jules on a regular basis even if they were just friends. Louis grabbed his bags and Jules drove away afraid of upsetting Harry more if he saw him. Louis walked up slowly towards the front door and his eyes flicked towards the front window where he saw the curtain move. There stood Harry in the window shirtless with sweats on and messy hair. He disappeared from the window and the front door opened and Harry stepped out examining Louis for about a minute or two.

Louis shrugged and Harry took a step forward making Louis drop his bags and run into Harry's arms. Harry lifted him off the ground holding him still in a hug for about 3 minutes.

"Why did you come back?" Harry asked curiously with Louis still resting in his arms.

"Harry, I came back because- because-"

"Just say it Lou," Harry said softly.

"Because I love you!" Louis blurted, Harry's eyes widened slightly and he used his right arm to hook around Louis' waist (who was still in Harry's grasp) and his left arm ran through Louis' hair then down to cup his slightly unshaven cheek.

"Great, because I love you too. And I'm not scared anymore," Harry confessed as he crashed his lips into Louis' sending explosions between the two. Louis knew he made the right decision by running away. Well, maybe he could've handled it differently and actually communicated with Harry, but he got the same outcome he was hoping for. He pulled Harry's face impossibly closer to his own. Harry traveled inside the house completely forgetting Louis' luggage and walked them to the bedroom. He gently set Louis on the bed and spread his legs apart so that he wouldn't break the passionate kiss they had going.

For the first time in what seemed like years Louis felt like they were back at year 1 when they were all lovey and would get hard just to dry humping each other in jeans.

Those were the days when they hadn't established who was more dominant in the relationship. But as they grew it became apparent to Louis that Harry was definitely the one in charge. He didn't mind much anyways since he did have a much more feminine body and face.

Harry pushed Louis up the bed as their lips kept finding each other. His ring clad fingers caressed Louis' thighs affectionately and his lips were practically glued to Louis. Harry shed Louis of his clothes then kicked off his own sweats, throwing them somewhere on the floor.

"D-do you uh, want to?" Harry asked insecurely.

Louis nodded quickly and pulled Harry back down. Harry rocked his hips on Louis as their lips clashed against each other. "Ahh," Louis groaned as his head fell back in pleasure. Harry took that as his opportunity to kiss down his neck and suck the perfect skin there.

"I love you Louis," Harry said as he pulled back and hooked his fingers on the waistband of Louis' briefs. He pulled them down and kissed down his happy trail. Louis' hands went straight to Harry's head and pushed him further where Harry soon wrapped his lips around Louis.

"Yes, oh my god fuck." Harry smirked at Louis' whining and went down on him again. Before Louis could release Harry took off his own boxers and rolled on a condom then slicked himself up. Harry carefully pushed into Louis making the boy lose his mind in pleasure.

"Fuck Harry. Go! Move!" He pleaded as Harry started to roll his hips into Louis' parted legs.

"You feel so good," Harry moaned. Louis whined at that and ran his fingers down Harry's sides as the boy worked himself in and out of Louis. Skin was slapping skin and moans were filling the usually dull bedroom.

"Ahh, ohh fuck," Louis cried as he came all over himself. Harry fucked into Louis riding out his release then collapsed on the boy.

"You're so fucking amazing Louis," Harry whispered as he kissed Louis lovingly.

After the two got cleaned up Harry brought Louis' stuff inside and helped him pack his stuff back into his drawers. Harry grimaced at all the new clothes and electronics but didn't say anything. When they were done he wrapped Louis up in his arms and kissed him like they were dying tomorrow.

"Never EVER leave me again. Do you hear me?"

"Yes. I'm sorry Hazza... I love you," Louis replied as he kissed Harry again. Harry smiled in content and cuddled into Louis.