Taehyung ♡ Heartbreak at Hogwarts [request]

Requested by tykamin they requested a Harry Potter AU angst with Hufflepuff Tae and Ravenclaw reader
Okay so I looked up some prompt ideas and found a good one on Tumblr so I'm gonna incorporate that into this :) also Tae is gonna be like Newt Scamander in this, like he takes care of animals and stuff.

I laid on the couch in front of the fireplace reading a book enjoying my afternoon off. Classes got cancelled because of some potion accident. There were a few other Ravenclaws in the common room besides me. Everyone was just hanging out and enjoying not having classes.

Suddenly a heard scampering. I looked up from my book and saw a niffler sneaking around the room. I gasped and watched the creature making its way towards me. It sniffed the floor as it walked around.

The door to the common room opened and a very flustered looking Hufflepuff ran in. His hair was a mess and his tie was crooked.

He saw my wide eyed expression and became more panicked.

"Did he come in here?" He asked as if he knew I'd seen the small creature.
I nodded.

"He's over there." I pointed to where I'd seen the little guy but he was gone. "Where'd he go?" I asked frantically.

The Hufflepuff boy stared right beside me making me turn my head. The small niffler was trying to snatch the ring that I was wearing.

"Could you catch him maybe?" The boy asked.
"Uh. Okay."

Right as the niffler was about to grab my ring I snatched him up into my arms.
The guy ran up and took the niffler from me.

"Thank you so much. I'm really sorry he got into your common room."
"It's okay. I needed a little excitement. The book I was reading was starting to get boring." I chuckled. "Plus he's really cute."
"Thank you." The boy smiled. "Oh. I'm Taehyung by the way."
"Nice to meet you Taehyung. I'm Y/n."

After that day Taehyung and I grew very close. We became friends quickly. He would often show me new creatures he was taking care of which was something I adored about him. We stayed friends for a while until we started dating.

"Hello beautiful." He greeted me with a kiss on my forehead.
"Hello to you too handsome."
"How was your day?"
"Pretty good. I had a couple exams today. I'm kinda worried that I didn't do well."
"You're a Revenclaw. You're smart so I'm sure you did amazing."
"Thanks Tae."

He wrapped his arm around my waist as we walked down the corridor.

"You wanna go eat lunch together by that tree we like to hang out at?" He asked.
"Is that even a question? Of course I do. It's my favorite spot. Especially when it's you and me there."
He blushed and giggled cutely.

I sighed thinking back on the memories.

I haven't seen him in three years. After we graduated Hogwarts he wanted to travel and save all the magical creatures in the world. I wasn't sure if I could handle a long distance relationship and neither was he. I remember the day it happened. The day we broke up.

"Hey Y/n. There's something we need to talk about."
"Sure." I smiled.
"Come here. Let's go and sit by that tree we like so much. One last time."
"Are you sure it's okay? We graduated a couple weeks ago, we're not students anymore."
"It'll be fine. It's just right outside the castle. No big deal. Plus if we get in any trouble we can just apparate out of there."
"Okay." I nodded.