Jin ♡ Workout

^^^One of the best and most high quality pics we have of Jin's abs. You're welcome.

I headed into the BigHit Entertainment building with Jin's favorite meal. I worked so hard to cook it for him and I'm hoping he likes it. I'm nervous because I'm afraid he won't like what I made. I don't really cook that often.
I step onto the elevator and press the button for the third floor. When I arrive at my destination I step off and look down the hallways. I check the practice room first.

Jin isn't there, but Jimin, Jungkook and Hoseok are.

"Y/n?!" Hoseok grins.
"What are you doing here?" Jungkook asks.
"And what's in that bag?" Jimin asked licking his lips.
Jungkook's eyes go wide when he sees the bag and a mischievous grin spread across his face.
"This is for Jin." I said pulling the bag protectively towards me.
"Aw." Jimin and Jungkook frown.
"Sorry, maybe I'll bring some for all of you next time. Where's Jin at anyway?"
"He decided to go to the gym today." Hoseok said.
"Oh really? Maybe he'll be hungry. I worked hard on this, it's his favorite dish."
"If he's not hungry Jimin and I will eat it." Jungkook said.
"Nice try." I chuckled.
He sighed.

I said goodbye to the boys and headed to the gym. I approached the doors and peeked in.

(A gif just because it's ICONIC and we don't get to see videos of Jin working out)

I let out a gasp when I saw Jin lifting some weights. I watched as his muscles flexed with every move. He finished up and stood, stretching his arms. I saw him fanning his shirt in an attempt to cool off. He raked his fingers through his hair, thanks to all the sweat, his hair stayed slicked back exposing his forehead. He grabbed the hem of his shirt and pulled it over his head causing my eyes to widen. He moved over to a pull up bar and started doing some pull-ups. I felt like I was gonna start drooling as I watched his back muscles flex.

"Whatcha doin'?" I heard a voice behind me.

I jumped and let out a small squeak before turning around. Taehyung stood there with a bright grin on his face.

"I'm here to see Jin." I said.
"Then why are you standing out here gawking at him?"
"I-I wasn't gawking."

Taehyung looked past me into the gym and saw Jin exercising.

"Oh you were totally gawking." He laughed. "Y/n is nasty." He teased poking my side.
"I-I'm not nasty! Jin just looks really good."
"You mean really hot?"
"Yes! I-I mean no!"
Taehyung started laughing.
"Go away!" I shoved him down the hallway.
"Toodles!" He waved at me before disappearing around the corner.

I sighed and turned towards the gym. Jin had stopped working out and was staring right at me. He smiled and waved really big. I waved back and headed inside.

"Y/n!"
"Hi Jin!"
"How'd you know I was here?" He asked
"Oh, I stopped by the practice room and had to abs- ASK Hoseok, Jungkook and Jimin where you were."
"Ah. " He chuckled, a small smirk on his lips indicating he heard my slip up. "So, what are you doing here?" He asked throwing a small towel over his shoulder.
"I made you something." I grinned holding the bag up. "It's your favorite. I hope you're hungry."
"Are you kidding?! I'm always hungry."
"I think you should wait until you're..." I stopped talking, my eyes raking down his exposed torso. "...uh... not... shirtless... and hot."
"What was that?" He asked.
"Ah! N-Nothing."
"I thought you said something about me being shirtless and hot."
"No... y-you obviously misheard me."
"So I'm not hot?"
"You are!"
"I am?"
"I mean... sure I guess." I shrugged.

He smirked and took the bag of food from me, setting it aside. His arm wrapped around my waist and jerked me forward towards him making me bump into his chest. I let out a gasp at the sudden action. He was still breathing heavily from his workout. He tilted his head a little, his eyes darkening. I gulped nervously. He placed one of his fingers under my chin and tilted my face up towards him. He leaned in and gave me a soft kiss on the lips.

"Maybe I should have dessert first." He smirked before diving back in for another kiss, this time it was more forceful. My arms wrapped around his neck as his full lips moved perfectly against mine. His hands gently started squeezing my waist.

A loud banging on the gym doors made us pull away. Hoseok, Jimin and Jungkook were standing outside the glass doors smiling.

"WHAT THE CRAP YOU GUYS?!" I shouted.

They walked into the room acting as if they didn't just catch Jin and I making out.

"What are you guys doing here?!" I asked, my face hot out of embarrassment.
"Jungkook and Jimin wanted to see if Jin would share his food." Hoseok sighed.
"Absolutely not." Jin said grabbing the bag off the floor.

Jimin and Jungkook frowned disappointedly.

"Alright you heard him. He's not sharing. Now c'mon let's go." Hoseok grabbed the backs of the two younger member's shirts and pulled them out of the room.

"Let's head to the lounge, we can hang out there." Jin said.
I nodded.
He grabbed his discarded shirt and slipped it back on before we walked out.

We got to the lounge at sat on the couch. Jin sry the bag on the table and opened it up, pulling out the food container.

He grabbed a pair of chopsticks I put in there and opened he container. He dramatically wafted the smell up towards his face and sniffed the air.

"It smells amazing. Let's see how it tastes."

He took a bite and chewed, looking as if he was deep in thought. His yes widened.

"Wahh~" He clapped. "My girlfriend is a cooking genius!"
"Stop acting like it's good." I laughed.
"I'm not! It really is delicious, you did really good! The seasoning is perfect."
"It is?"
"Mhm!" He nodded and shoved another huge bite into his mouth.
I smiled as I watched him.

He really is enjoying my cooking.

"Here." He shoved a bite of food towards me. "Have some."
I tried it when I cooked it, but I can't refuse since Jin looks so cute giving me excited puppy eyes. I leaned forward and took the food.

"You should cook more often."
"I don't know... I'm not that good at it."
"If you're not confident in your cooking skills I can always help you out."
"No you're busy with schedules and stuff."
"So." He shrugged. "I'll find time."
"Are you sure?"
"Yes. I'd love to be your cooking teacher."
"I'd love that too."

(Go ahead and make Boy With Luv references in the comments... I'm waiting)

After Jin finished eating he was kind enough to put the container back in the bag. He scooted over next to me and wrapped his arm around my shoulders. I could feel him eyeing me so I glanced over at him.

"What?"
"I didn't get to finish dessert earlier." He smirked licking his lips.
"Oh?" I quirked an eyebrow. "Why don't you finish it then?"
"Gladly." He leaned in pressing his lips to mine.

______________________________________
Y'all wanna know why I can always predict what jokes will be made in the comments?
Because I've been reading wattpad fics for 6 years and been an avid fangirl for years so while writing I instantly know people are gonna make a reference because I'd do the same sksks

QOTD: How did you discover Wattpad and what was the first book you read on here?

AOTD: I can't exactly remember how I found it. I think I was looking at vampire edits of One Direction and found a link to a book called Beautiful Monster and it was a Louis Tomlinson vampire fanfic and me being a little 14 year old, it was one of the best books ever
I actually tried to find the book again a few years ago but I couldn't find it :/

Fairy BTS imagines are up next! I hope you're all ready !! 🧚🏻‍♂️