Jimin ♡ Vampire | Part 2

LISTEN!! This gif right here is the best "vampire Jimin" gif out there. It's edited
S O well I'm- it's my favorite EVER

I wake up the next morning with Jimin latched to my side

I wake up the next morning with Jimin latched to my side. His eyes are closed and small snores escape from his slightly parted lips. It took a moment for me to remember that he's a vampire now. The small smile that was on my face had fallen.

Poor Jimin.

He's going through so much right now, more than I know how to handle.
His eyes slowly open and he smiled softly.

"Good morning." He says.
"Good morning Chim." I ruffle his messy hair.

We got up and went to the kitchen. I sat on the counter while Jimin dug through the fridge.

"So... do you need to drink blood or something?" I asked. "Can you eat regular food anymore?"
"I could never drink anyone's blood." He shook his head. "-and as for regular food, I don't know if I can eat it or not. There's only one way to find out."
He pulled a carton of eggs out of the fridge and held it up.

I watched as Jimin cooked. Everything seems normal, but in the back of my mind I know things are far from normal. Things are different now.

Jimin set two plates of eggs onto the counter. I happily grabbed one and started eating. I watched as Jimin stared at his breakfast, unsure of eating it. He got a fairly large bite and ate it, a small frown on his face.

"Are you okay?" I asked.
"It tastes normal, but I don't feel satisfied."
"At least it doesn't taste like dirt. It could be worse, like Kaneki Ken."
"I feel like Kaneki Ken."

(Tokyo Ghoul reference, if you don't get it it's okay)

"You don't have to eat people, just drink their blood and you can eat food without killing yourself. That's not like Kaneki at all. He had it way worse."
"I guess you're right."

We finished breakfast and took a seat on the couch.

"If I'm gonna be staying here for a while I have to go home and pack a suitcase."
"Okay, you won't be gone long will you?" Jimin asked.
"I'll be back as quickly as possible."
"Okay."

***

I packed my things as fast as I could, worried to leave Jimin alone for too long. Not because I think he'll do something bad, but because he needs me there to comfort him. I still can't believe he's a vampire. I just don't believe it.

When I got back to Jimin's house he was curled up in bed.

"Jimin I'm back." I announced.
"I know."
"Do you need anything?"
"Y/n cuddles." He frowned.

I wordlessly walked over to the bed and crawled in next to him. He wrapped his arms around me and cuddled me close.

"I don't know what to do." He said.
"I don't either, but I'm gonna help you the best I can."