Jungkook ♡ Anime Club

This one goes out to the weebarmys 😙

I dawdled around the well maintained quad of the college campus, my eyes scanning around at all the tables set up, each of them decorated with a different sign or club logo.
Today is the day where every group, sorority, club, or team sets up and recruits new people. As of currently, nothing has piqued my interest. I definitely don't want to join a sorority; I've seen too many movies about the things that go on in sororities. I'm not smart enough for math club, science club or honors society, not artistic enough for art club, can't write poetry, don't sing, don't act, don't play chess, don't play sports, and I have no idea what a Rotaract Club is.

I'm doomed.

It's not that I have to join a club, I just think it would be good for me to get involved in extracurricular activities.

"Hello!" A jubilant voice spoke from behind me.
I turned my attention to see a dark haired male standing next to me. He sported a suit jacket with the school's logo on it, a clipboard in hand.
"Hi." I greet him.
"I'm Hoseok. I'm here to make sure everyone gets the help they need while choosing a club. Have you found any clubs that caught your eye?"
"No not yet." I sigh, looking around the campus grounds. My eyes immediately landed on a table with a bright green tablecloth, but it wasn't the neon fabric that got my attention, it was the smoking hot guy standing behind it. A handwritten sign sitting in front of the table reads Anime Club in large black letters. Some spiky haired character appears to be drawn on the sign.
"Who's he?" I ask distractedly.
"That's Jeon Jungkook, the club President."
"P-President?" I sputter.
I always thought people who liked anime were creepy middle aged men with body pillows, not this beautiful man that looks like he's been sculpted by the gods.
"If you're interested in joining the Anime Club go on over and check it out." Hoseok encouraged me. "Gotta go. Duty calls." He gave me a pat on the back before speed waking away.
I turn towards the Anime Club table, letting out a sigh before walking over. One of the guys sitting behind the table nudged Jungkook urgently causing him to look up.
"Oh. Hello." He grinned, showing off absolutely perfect white teeth. "Are you interested in joining the Anime Club?"
"Yes." I answer immediately, not even considering the fact that I know nothing about anime.
"Cool! I'm Jungkook, the President of the club. We have meetings once a week in the student center of you want to stop by. Feel free to take a pamphlet. It'll tell you a little more about the club and what we do."
"Thanks." I take one off the table. "I'm Y/n by the way."
"Nice to meet you." He smiled warmly. "You're one of the few people who's actually stopped by today."
"Oh. Really?" I ask, a slightly heavy feeling in my chest.
"Yeah but it's alright! Our club has a decent amount of people."
"Ah okay." I looked around awkwardly. "Your sign is really nice. I like that drawing on it."
"Oh, Naruto? Thanks, I drew it." Jungkook said.
"You drew that?"
"Mhm."
"Wow."
"You know, we encourage sharing fan art of anime if you can draw and would like to share during meetings." He pointed out.
"That's really neat. I don't draw though."
"That's okay." He grinned. "You'll still enjoy your time here."

I talked to Jungkook for a little while until I had to leave for class. I really can't believe what I've gotten myself into. I could have just asked him questions about the club instead of agreeing to join.

What was I thinking?

I dropped my bag on the ground next to my desk before taking a seat. I let out a sigh, flipping through the Anime Club pamphlet.

Anime Club is a group of people who enjoy anime and the Japanese culture. We attend anime cons, have parties, and more. Meetings are held every Tuesday at 11:00am in the student center. In meetings we talk about any new anime we might have watched and share our opinions on them, compare the show to the manga, and talk about our favorite characters. Fanart sharing is encouraged as well. Many Anime Club members share their art during meetings.