Jimin ♡ Vampire | Part 3

As promised here's part 3! Thank you to everyone who's been sending birthday wishes and fangirling aboit Yungblud with me lol and COMPLEMENTING ME OMG YALL ARE TOO SWEET I—

Okay on to the imagine. Enjoy!

Jimin's POV

Y/n fell to the floor, Namjoon catching her just before she hit the ground. I watched her body go limp in his arms. I saw the bite marks on her neck and my heart dropped. I put my hand over my mouth only to immediately pull it away. I looked down, Y/n's blood smeared on my hand.

I did this.

"Namjoon." I whimpered. "I can explain."
"You don't have to."
"What?"
"I know." He looked at me, his eyes flashing red.
I gasped.
"Go clean yourself up." He ordered.
"I don't want to leave Y/n."
"I said go clean yourself up." He repeated, his voice a little more stern.

I dragged myself to the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I grimaced at the reflection.

This is the reflection of a monster. A killer.

I let out a frustrated sigh and washed my face and hands. I glanced in the mirror once more. My eyes were back to normal and my face is all cleaned up, but that doesn't fix what I did.
I walked out of the bathroom and saw Y/n laid out on my bed, Namjoon leaned over her.

"Is she... dead? Did I kill her?" I asked.
"No."

I felt a small glimmer of hope spark within me.

"If I didn't show up she would be dead."
"I-I'm sorry."
"How did this happen? When did this happen?" Namjoon asked looking at me.
"A week ago."
"You've been restraining yourself for a week?! After just being turned?!" He asked angrily.
"I-I didn't want to hurt anyone."
"Yeah well look where that got you."
"What else was I supposed to do Namjoon?! Call up one of my vampire friends?!" I yelled.
Namjoon got quiet.
"I asked Y/n to stay with me because she's the only person I felt I could turn to."
"A human and a newborn vampire? I don't think so. That was a bad move Jimin."
"I'm sorry, I didn't know." I frowned, looking down at the ground.

He's right. I should have known.

"How did you get turned?" Namjoon asked quietly.
"I went to run some errands and was attacked."
Namjoon sighed.
"These careless vampires go out feeding and accidentally turn innocent humans."
"How long have you been a vampire?" I asked.
"Longer than you've been alive."
"Can... Can you help Y/n?"
"No."
My eyes widened at his harsh response.
"But you can." He added. "Come here."

I immediately walked over to Namjoon willing to do whatever I could to save the one I love.

"Bite into your wrist."
"What?"
"Do it."

I brought my wrist up to my mouth, fangs immediately lengthening. I squeezed my eyes shut and bit into my wrist. It didn't hurt. In fact, I barely felt it. I pulled my wrist away and looked up at Namjoon waiting for instructions.